AIESL Apprenticeship 2023 Notification – COPA, Fitter & Painter – 35 Vacancies – Apply Online
Latest AIESL Apprenticeship 2023 Notification – Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL) has released notification in NAPS portal for Apprenticeship Training. Air India Engineering Services invites applications for the trades of Machinist, Painter (General), Electrician, Tailor (General), Welder (Gas and Electric), Electronics Mechanic, Carpenter, Fitter, Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioning and Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA). AIESL has announced 35 vacancies for the Apprenticeship Training for these trades.
Candidates who have eligibility as per AIESL Apprenticeship notification may apply online at NAPS Official Website. Selected candidates will have stipend from ₹5,000.00 to ₹8,050.00. Before apply for the Air India Engineering Services Recruitment, candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility conditions given in the advertisement. Also be aware of training location, training details, stipend and selection process from the advertisement. NAPS will disable the online application link after the stipulated date and time. So, submit the online application form on or before the last date.
Vacancy details as per AIESL Apprenticeship Notification
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant||11|
|Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning||02|
|Welder (Gas and Electric)||02|
#Check detailed vacancies in AIESL Apprenticeship Notification.
Important details of AIESL Apprentice Recruitment Notification
- Painter, Welder, Carpenter & Tailor – 8th Standard.
- Other Trades – 10th Standard.
- Tailor, COPA, Carpenter & Welder – ₹5,000.00 – ₹7,700.00.
- Painter (General) – ₹5,000.00 to ₹8,050.00.
- Other Trades – ₹6,000.00 to ₹8,050.00.
- COPA, Tailor & Welder – 15 Months.
- Electrician – 23 Months.
- Other Trades – 25 Months.
Online Application Procedure:-
Before apply for the position, candidates should have valid Email Address and Mobile Number. First candidates should register with their basic details and login to apply for the positions with the help of the registration details.
How to apply for AIESL Apprentices Vacancies
- Logon to NAPS official website.
- Find the advertisement and online application for the Recruitment.
- Read the advertisement completely and check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible then apply online for the recruitment.
- Complete the online application form and upload required documents.
- Finally take a printout of online application for reference.
|Organization||Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL)|
|Position||Machinist, Painter, Electrician, Tailor, Welder, Electronics Mechanic, Carpenter, Fitter, MRAC & COPA|
|Computer Operator and Programming Assistant Application Link||<<Click Here>>|
|Mechanic Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Application Link||<<Click Here>>|
|Fitter Application Link||<<Click Here>>
|Carpenter Application Link||<<Click Here>>
|Electronics Mechanic Application Link||<<Click Here>>
|Welder (Gas and Electric) Application Link||<<Click Here>>
|Tailor (General) Application Link||<<Click Here>>
|Electrician Application Link||<<Click Here>>
|Painter (General) Application Link||<<Click Here>>
|Machinist Application Link||<<Click Here>>
Find upcoming KPTL Recruitment notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding KPTL Apprentices Recruitment Notification 2023 logon to NAPS official site. The information given above is based on the Kalpataru Power Transmission Limited Apprentices official advertisement.
- Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website.