AP Mahesh Co-operative Bank Exam Syllabus 2022 – Clerk-Cum-Cashier – 200 Vacancies – Download Clerk-Cum-Cashier Syllabus/ Exam Pattern @ apmaheshbank.com
Download AP Mahesh Co-operative Bank Exam Syllabus 2022 – Andhra Pradesh Mahesh Co-operative Bank has released Syllabus for the recruitment of Clerk-cum-Cashier. AP Mahesh Co-operative Bank has announced 200 vacancies for this post. Candidates who have applied for the this written examination may download the AP Mahesh Co-operative Bank Clerk Syllabus. Candidates are requested to download the exam syllabus from apmaheshbank.com. Also, candidates can download the exam pattern/ syllabus from the link given below at the table shown below.
AP Mahesh Co-operative Bank will conduct Written examination. The Clerk-cum-Cashier Examination has four Subjects, Test of Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, English and Computer Knowledge & General Awareness for maximum 200 Marks. Each question has one mark. Details of exam Syllabus has given at the table shown below.
AP Mahesh Co-operative Bank Exam Syllabus
|Test of Reasoning||50|
|Computer Knowledge & General Awareness||50|
Steps to download AP Mahesh Co-operative Bank Clerk-Cum-Cashier Exam Syllabus
- Logon to apmaheshbank.com and then locate recruitment page.
- In recruitment Page, find advertisement for above said Posts.
- If you are eligible then apply online for the recruitment.
- Read the notification wisely and check your Exam Syllabus.
|Organization||AP Mahesh Co-operative Bank|
|Exam Notification Link||<<Click Here>>|
|Exam Syllabus Link||<<Click Here>>|
Find upcoming Bhagini Nivedita Bank Recruitment notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding Bhagini Nivedita Bank Recruitment Notification 2022 logon to Bhagini Nivedita Bank official site. The information given above is based on the Bhagini Nivedita Bank official advertisement.
- Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors. Also we provide details regarding exam admit cards, answer keys and results. Moreover, you can find job categories like Bank Jobs (Co-operative Bank Jobs, RBI Jobs, SBI Jobs and IBPS Recruitment), Defence Jobs, Insurance Company Jobs, Post Office Jobs, SSC Notification, UPSC Notification and Railway Jobs (Metro Rail Jobs). Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website.