APCOB Recruitment Notification 2020 – Chief Risk Officer (CRO) – Application format @ APCOB Careers – Last date: 20.11.2020
Latest APCOB Recruitment Notification 2020 – Andhra Pradesh Co-operative Bank (APCOB) invite application for the position of Chief Risk Officer (CRO) on Contract Basis. Candidates who are eligible as per APCOB Vacancy Advertisement may forward their application through proper channel in prescribed format. The application format can be downloaded from APCOB website. The Last date to submit the application is 20.11.2020.
Before apply for the position, applicants should check their eligibility. So read the advertisement carefully and particularly check the eligibility conditions in the advertisement. Also be aware of job profile, job requirement, job location, selection process and application process. Selected Candidates will be placed at APCOB Head Office, Governorpet in Vijayawada (AP). Applications received after the last date and incomplete applications will not be considered. So, submit the application form on or before the last date.
Important details of APCOB Recruitment Notification 2020
- Lower age limit is 35 years.
- Upper age limit is 62 years.
- Date for age consideration is 01.09.2020.
- Graduate Degree with Professional certification in financial Risk Management from Global Association of Risk Professionals.
- Look into APCOB Notification for more details of qualification.
- Five years’ experience in corporate Credit and risk management in level of Assistant General Manager or above.
- Interview & Personal Interaction.
- Application fee is ₹1000.
- Fee can be paid through Demand Draft favouring “THE ANDHRA PRADESH STATE COOPERATIVE BANK LTD” payable at Vijayawada.
Download the application format from APCOB website. Completely filled application with required documents should be addressed /delivered to the Managing Director, The A.P. State Cooperative Bank Ltd, NTR Sahakara Bhavan, D No. 27-29-28, Governorpet, Vijaayawada-520002.
How to apply for APCOB CRO Job
- Logon to APCOB website and then locate career page.
- In career Page, find advertisement for Chief Risk Officer (CRO).
- Read the advertisement completely and then download the application format.
- Fill up the application form completely and attach required documents.
- Send the application form as per the procedure given in the advertisement.
|Organization||Andhra Pradesh Co-operative Bank (APCOB)|
|Position||Chief Risk Officer (CRO)|
|Job Location||Governorpet, Vijayawada|
|Fee Payment Mode||Demand Draft|
|Advertisement Link||Click Here>>|
|Application Link||Click Here>>|
Find upcoming APCOB Recruitment notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding APCOB Recruitment Notification 2020 logon to APCOB official site. The information given above is based on the APCOB official advertisement.
- Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors. Also we provide details regarding exam admit cards, answer keys and results. Moreover, you can find job categories like Bank Jobs (Co-operative Bank Jobs, RBI Jobs, SBI Jobs and IBPS Recruitment), Defence Jobs, Insurance Company Jobs, Post Office Jobs, SSC Notification, UPSC Notification and Railway Jobs (Metro Rail Jobs).