Armed Forces Tribunal Recruitment 2022 Notification – PPS, Assistant & UDC Posts – 11 Vacancies – Download AFT Application Form @ aftdelhi.nic.in – Last date: 30.06.2022
Latest Armed Forces Tribunal Recruitment 2022 Notification – Armed Forces Tribunal, New Delhi invite applications for the positions of Deputy Registrar, Principal Private Secretary, Tribunal Officer/ Section Officer, Tribunal Master (Steno-Grade-I), Assistant, Library & Information Assistant and Upper Division Clerk. AFT Delhi has announced 11 vacancies for these posts in AFT, Regional Bench, Chandigarh on deputation basis. Candidates who have eligibility as per AFT advertisement may forward their application through proper channel in prescribed format. The application format can be downloaded at AFT official website (aftdelhi.nic.in). The Last date to submit the application form is on 30.06.2022.
Before apply for the AFT Chandigarh Job vacancy, candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility conditions given in the advertisement. Also be aware of compensation, detailed vacancies, selection process and application process from the advertisement. AFT will not consider the applications received after the stipulated date and time. So submit the application form on or before the last date. Selected candidates will have deputation period for three years. Departmental Officers (Feeder Grade) who are in direct line of promotion are not eligible to apply.
Vacancy details as per AFT Recruitment Notification
|Principal Private Secretary||04|
|Tribunal Officer/ Section Officer||02|
|Tribunal Master (Steno-Grade-I)||01|
|Library & Information Assistant||01|
|Upper Division Clerk||01|
Note – Check detailed vacancies in AFT Official notification.
Important details of AFT Recruitment Notification
- Upper age limit 56 years.
- Holding analogous post on regular basis.
- 2 to 10 years of experience in relevant field.
Eligible candidates may download the application format from the AFT Delhi website. Then send the completely filled application with required documents to the address, Registrar, Armed Forces Tribunal, Regional Bench, Chandigarh near Tank TCP, Chandimandir, Haryana – 134107 on or before 30.06.2022.
How to apply for AFT Latest Vacancy
- Logon to Aft official website and then locate Vacancies Page.
- In Vacancies page, find the advertisement for above said posts
- Read the notification completely and then download the application form.
- Fill up the application form and attach required document.
- Send the application as per the procedure given in the advertisement.
|Organization||Armed Forces Tribunal|
|Course||Deputy Registrar, PPS, Tribunal Officer/ Section Officer, Tribunal Master, Assistant, LIS & UDC|
|Advertisement/ Application Link||<<Click Here>>|
- Find upcoming Armed Forces Tribunal Recruitment notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding AFT Recruitment Notification 2022 logon to AFT Delhi official site. The information given above is based on the AFT official advertisement. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.