Bank of India Exam Result 2018 – Officer (Credit) – 158 Vacancies – Check Results @ BOI Careers – Exam Date: 10.06.2018
Download Bank of India Exam Result 2018 – Bank of India (BOI) announced exam results for Officers (Credit) in General Banking Stream. The Exam was held on 10.06.2018 to recruit eligible candidates to fill up 158 vacancies. Candidates who have appeared for the exam can download their results from Bank of India Careers. BOI released a list of shortlisted candidates roll numbers based on their performance in the exam. Totally 545 candidates have been shortlisted for the next level of recruitment i.e. Personal Interview. BOI will conduct the interview in the month of July and the interview dates will be announced in BOI website. The Bank also released the section wise qualifying marks and category wise cut-off marks.
Find upcoming Bank of India exam notification @ Recruitment Reader.
How to download Bank of India Exam Result 2018 – Officers (Credit)
- Logon to Bank of India website and then locate Career page.
- In Career, find notification for the candidates shortlisted for the interview – Recruitment of Officer – Credit in General Banking Stream.
- Click the notification to find cut-off marks and Qualifying marks.
- Find result link given in the notification and click the link to download result.
- Find your roll number in the result and get ready for the next level of recruitment.
|Organization||Bank of India|
|Position||Officer (Credit) General Banking Stream|
|Recruitment Notification||Click Here>>|
|Result download link||Download>>|
For more details regarding Bank of India Exam Result 2018 logon to www.bankofindia.co.in.