BARC NRB Recruitment 2022 Notification – Stipendiary Trainee (Category-I & II) – 260 Vacancies – Apply Online @ BARC Careers (barc.gov.in) – Last date: 30.04.2022
Latest BARC NRB Recruitment 2022 Notification – Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) under Department of Atomic Energy has released recruitment notification 01/2022 on 01.04.2022. As per the Job Notice, Nuclear Recycle Board (NRB) invites applications for the positions of Stipendiary Trainee Category-I and Stipendiary Trainee Category-II. BARC NRB has announced 260 vacancies for the post in NRB Tarapur and PRPD Kalpakkam. Candidates who have eligibility as per BARC NRB Recruitment Advertisement may apply for the Stipendiary Trainee vacancies. Applications should be submitted via Online Mode @ nrbapply.formflix.com.
- Latest Update:- NRB has released admit cards for the Stipendiary Trainee Examination. Candidates can download their admit cards from the link given at the table shown below.
The Last date to submit the online application is on 30.04.2022. Candidates can submit their online application from 01.04.2022. Before apply for BARC NRB Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2022, candidates should check their eligibility level in the official notification. Also be aware of job requirement, selection process and application process from the advertisement. Online application link will be disabled after the stipulated date and time. So, submit the online form on or before the last date.
Vacancy details of BARC NRB Recruitment Notification
Stipendiary Trainee Category-I
Stipendiary Trainee Category-II
Important details of BARC NRB Recruitment Notification
- Lower age limit is 18 years.
- Upper age limit is 24 years (Category-I) and 22 years (Category-II).
- Date for age consideration is 30.04.2022.
- Check NRB official notification for age relaxation details.
- SSC/ NTC/ HSC/ B.Sc./ Diploma in relevant discipline from a recognized institute.
- Written Examination
- Stage-I: Preliminary Test
- Stage-II: Advanced Test
- Stage-III: Skill Test
- Application fee for category-I is Rs.150/-
- Fee for Category-II is Rs.100/-
- No Fee for SC/ ST/ PwD/ Women candidates.
- Fee can be paid through online mode only.
Online Application Procedure:-
First, candidates should go through the online application procedure given in the NRB advertisement. Also be aware of documents to be uploaded online from the advertisement. For communication purpose, candidates should have valid Email Address and Mobile Number.
How to apply for BARC NRB Stipendiary Trainee Vacancies 2022
- Logon to BARC official website and then locate Careers
- Find the advertisement and online application for the post.
- Read the advertisement carefully and check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible then apply online for the jobs.
- Fill up the online application form completely and upload required documents.
- Make fee payment successfully.
- Finally take a printout of online form for future reference.
|Organization||Nuclear Recycle Board (NRB)|
|Position||Stipendiary Trainee Category-I and Stipendiary Trainee Category-II|
|Job Location||Tarapur & Kalpakkam|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online|
|Advertisement Link||<<Click Here>>|
|Exam Pattern & Syllabus||<<Click Here>>
|Call Letter Link||<<Click Here>>
- Find upcoming BARC NRB Recruitment notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding BARC NRB Recruitment Notification 2022 logon to BARC official site. The information given above is based on the Nuclear Recycle Board (NRB) official advertisement. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.