BARC NRB Recruitment 2022 Notification – Steno, Driver & Work Assistant – 89 Vacancies – Apply Online @ BARC Careers – Last date: 31.07.2022
Latest BARC NRB Recruitment 2022 Notification – BARC Nuclear Recycle Board (NRB) under Department of Atomic Energy has released recruitment notification 02/2022 (NRB) for Vacancies in Kalpakkam, Tarapur and Mumbai. As per the Job Notice, Nuclear Recycle Board (NRB) invites applications for the positions of Stenographer Gr.III, Driver (Ordinary Grade) and Work Assistant-A Group ‘C’. BARC NRB has announced 89 vacancies for these post in Kalpakkam, Tarapur and Mumbai. Candidates who have eligibility as per BARC NRB Job Advertisement may apply for the current vacancies.
Applications should be submitted via Online Mode in BARC Website. The Last date to submit the online application is on 31.07.2022. Online Application link will be activated on 01.07.2022. Candidates can submit their online application from 01.07.2022. Before apply for BARC NRB Recruitment 2022, candidates should check their eligibility level in the official notification. Also be aware of job requirement, selection process and application process from the advertisement. Online application link will be disabled after the stipulated date and time. So, submit the online form on or before the last date.
Vacancy details of BARC NRB Recruitment Notification
|Driver (Ordinary Grade)||11|
|Work Assistant-A Group ‘C’||72|
Important details of BARC NRB Recruitment Notification
- Lower age limit is 18 years.
- Upper age limit is 27 years.
- Check BARC NRB official notification for age relaxation details.
- 10th standard from a recognized institute.
- Driver – 3 years for light vehicle and 6 years for heavy vehicle.
- Driver – Valid driving license and knowledge in motor mechanism. Able to remove minor defects in vehicles.
Note – Check NRB official notification for detailed qualification.
- Written Test
- Stenography Skill Test
- Written Test
- Driving Test
- Work Assistant
- Preliminary Test
- Advanced Test
- Application fee is Rs.150/-
- No Fee for SC/ ST/ PwD/ Women/ Ex-servicemen candidates.
- Fee can be paid through online mode only.
Online Application Procedure:-
First, candidates should go through the online application procedure given in the NRB website (Job Application). Also be aware of documents to be uploaded online from the advertisement. For communication purpose, candidates should have valid Email Address and Mobile Number. New candidates should sign up first and then login to apply for the recruitment.
How to apply for BARC NRB Vacancies 2022
- Logon to BARC official website and then locate Careers
- Find the advertisement and online application for the post.
- Read the advertisement carefully and check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible then apply online for the jobs.
- Fill up the online application form completely and upload required documents.
- Make fee payment successfully.
- Finally take a printout of online form for future reference.
|Organization||Nuclear Recycle Board (NRB)|
|Position||Stenographer, Driver and Work Assistant-A|
|Job Location||Tarapur, Mumbai & Kalpakkam|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online|
|Advertisement Link||<<Click Here>>|
|Online Application Link||<<Click Here>>
- Find upcoming BARC NRB Recruitment notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding BARC NRB Recruitment Notification 2022 logon to BARC official site. The information given above is based on the Nuclear Recycle Board (NRB) official advertisement. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.