BEML Admit Card 2022 – Jr. Executive & Management Trainee – Download Call Letter @ bemlindia.in – Exam Date: 12.07.2022
Download BEML Admit Card 2022 – BEML Limited (Formerly Bharat Earth Movers Limited) has released admit cards for the examinations of Junior Executive and Management Grade-II. Candidates who have applied for the Junior Executive and Management Trainee Recruitment can download their admit cards now. Candidates are requested to download their call letters from BEML official website (bemlindia.in). The last date to download the call letters is 12.07.2022. Candidates can download their call letters by the use of their registration details.
BEML has announced exam date for the recruitment Junior Executive and Management Trainee. As per the announcement, the exams for these posts will be held on 12.07.2022. Call letter is like an identity for a candidate to attend the examination. Without call letter, candidates will not be allowed to participate in the Examination. Call Letters may have information like exam date, exam venue, registration details and important instructions to the candidates. Don’t forget to carry admit card and identity proof in photo copy as well as original at the time of examination if required.
Steps to download BEML Admit Card 2022
- Logon to BEML official website and then locate Careers page.
- Find exam call letter download link for Jr. Executive and Management Trainee.
- Click the call letter download link and then login to download the call letter.
- Before download the call letter, select preferred language either English or Hindi.
- Download the call letter and take a printout of it.
|Organization||Bharat Earth Movers Limited (BEML)|
|Position||Junior Executive & Management Grade-II|
|Call Letter Link||<<Click Here>>|
- Find Upcoming BEML Exam Notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding BEML Admit Card 2022, logon to bemlindia.in. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.