Bihar Regimental Centre Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2022 – Defence Civilian Employees – Download Pattern & Syllabus PDF @ indianarmy.nic.in
Download Bihar Regimental Centre Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2022 – The Bihar Regimental Centre has released exam syllabus and pattern for the recruitment of Defence Civilian Employees. Bihar Regimental Centre has announced 12 vacancies for Cook, Washerman, Barber, Safaiwala and Carpenter Posts. Candidates who have applied for the Bihar Regimental Centre Defence Civilian Employees recruitment may download the exam pattern and syllabus from the Indian Army website or latest employment newspaper.
Candidates can also download the exam syllabus and pattern from the link given below. Bihar Regimental Centre will announce exam date for this recruitment soon. Bihar Regimental Centre Defence Civilian Employees Selection process involves Written Test/ Trade Test. Written Test comprises questions from General Intelligence & Reasoning, General Awareness, General English and Numerical Aptitude. Exam will be conducted for 150 questions, 150 marks and 2 hours time duration.
Details of Bihar Regimental Centre Civilian Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2022
Written Test Pattern:-
- Objective Type (Multiple Choice Questions).
- Bilingual (English & Hindi).
- Questions are based on 10th Standard.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning – 25 Questions – 25 Marks.
- General Awareness – 50 Questions – 50 Marks.
- General English – 50 Questions – 50 Marks.
- Numerical Aptitude – 25 Questions – 25 Marks.
- Total time duration is 2 Hours.
- Total Marks are 150 and Total No. of Questions are 150.
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25/25|
Note:- Negative marking for every wrong answer.
Written Test Syllabus:-
- General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Analogies, similarities and difference, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision marking, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series, etc.
- General Awareness
- Current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected from 10th standard educated person, Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution and Scientific research etc.
- General English
- Number systems, Computation of whole numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental Arithmetical Operation, Percentages, Ratio & Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, use of Table and Graphs, Mensuration, Time and distance, Ratio & Time, Time and work etc.
- Numerical Aptitude
- Basic of English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms and its correct usage, etc.
Note:- Check Bihar Regimental Centre for detailed exam pattern and syllabus.
Steps to download Bihar Regimental Centre Civilian Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2022
- Check latest employment newspaper/ Indian army website.
- Find advertisement for Bihar Regimental Centre in Indian Army website.
- Read the advertisement carefully and check your eligibility.
- Candidates who have applied for the recruitment may download the exam pattern & Syllabus.
- Exam pattern and syllabus is available in the notification.
- Read the syllabus and prepare for the exam well.
|Organization||Bihar Regimental Centre|
|Position||Cook, Washerman, Barber, Safaiwala and Carpenter|
|Exam Notification||<<Click Here>>|
|Exam Date||Yet to announce
|Exam Pattern & Syllabus Link||<<Click Here>>|
- Find upcoming Bihar Regimental Centre Civilian Exam Pattern & Syllabus notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding Bihar Regimental Centre Civilian Recruitment Notification 2022 logon to Indian Army official site. The information given above is based on the Bihar Regimental Centre Civilian official advertisement. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.