Birbhum District Judiciary Recruitment 2022 Notification – Steno, Translator & LDC Posts – 93 Vacancies – Apply Online – Last date: 12.05.2022
Latest Birbhum District Judiciary Recruitment 2022 Notification – Office of the District Judge, Birbhum and Chairman, District Recruitment Committee, Birbhum has released recruitment notification no.02 on 27.04.2022. Birbhum District Judiciary has announced 93 vacancies for the posts of English Stenographer, Bengali Translator, Lower Division Clerk, Process Server and Peon/ Night Guard. Candidates who have eligibility as per Birbhum District Judiciary Advertisement may apply for the current vacancies. Applications should be submitted via online mode @ drcbirbhum2022.in.
The Last date to submit the online application is on 12.05.2022. Candidates can submit their online application from 28.04.2022. Before apply for the Birbhum District Judiciary Recruitment 2022, candidates should check their eligibility level in the official notification. Also be aware of job profile, job requirement, compensation, selection process and application process from the advertisement. Online application link will be disabled after the stipulated date and time. So, submit the online form on or before the last date.
Vacancy details of Birbhum District Judiciary Recruitment Notification 2022
|English Stenographer, Grade-III (Group-B)||05|
|Bengali Translator (Group B)||03|
|Lower Division Clerk (Group C)||28|
|Process Server (Summon Bailiff) (Group C)||08|
|Peon/ Night Guard (Group D)||49|
Important details of Birbhum District Judiciary Recruitment Notification 2022
- Lower age limit is 18 years.
- English Steno & Bengali Translator – Upper age limit is 39 years.
- Other Posts – Upper age limit is 40 years.
- Date for age consideration is 01.01.2022.
- Candidates can claim for age relaxation.
- Madhyamik/ Class VIII/ Graduate.
- Basic Knowledge in Computer Operation.
- Written Test
- Personality Test
- English Stenographer
- UR/OBC-A/OBC-B – Rs.800/-
- SC/ST – Rs.600/-
- PWD – Rs.480/-
- Bengali Translator
- UR/OBC-A/OBC-B – Rs.700/-
- SC/ST – Rs.500/-
- PWD – Rs.420/-
- LDC & Process Server
- UR/OBC-A/OBC-B – Rs.600/-
- SC/ST – Rs.400/-
- PWD – Rs.360/-
- Peon/ Night Guard
- UR/OBC-A/OBC-B – Rs.500/-
- SC/ST – Rs.350/-
- PWD – Rs.300/-
Online Application Procedure:-
First, candidates should go through the online application procedure given in the Birbhum District Judiciary advertisement. Also be aware of documents to be uploaded online from the advertisement. For communication purpose, candidates should have valid Email Address and Mobile Number.
How to apply for Birbhum District Judiciary Vacancies 2022
- Logon to Birbhum District Court official website and find notification.
- Find the advertisement and online application link for above said jobs.
- Read the advertisement carefully and check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible then apply online for the jobs.
- Fill up the online application form completely and upload required documents.
- Make fee payment successfully
- Finally take a printout of online form for future reference.
|Organization||Office of the District Judge, Birbhum and Chairman, District Recruitment Committee, Birbhum|
|Position||English Stenographer, Bengali Translator, Lower Division Clerk, Process Server and Peon/ Night Guard|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online|
|Advertisement & Online Application Link||<<Click Here>>|
|Exam Pattern & Syllabus Link||<<Click Here>>
- Find upcoming Birbhum District Judiciary Recruitment notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding Birbhum District Judiciary Recruitment Notification 2022 logon to Birbhum District Court official site. The information given above is based on the Birbhum District Court official advertisement. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.