BIS Admit Card 2022 – Assistant Section Officer (ASO) – Exam Date: 30.10.2022 – Download Admit card @ bis.gov.in
Download BIS Admit Card 2022 – Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) has released admit cards for Online Examination of Assistant Section Officer (ASO). Previously, BIS released notification for the recruitment of Assistant Section Officer (ASO) and announced vacancies for the recruitment. Candidates who have applied for the recruitment can download their admit cards. Candidates are requested to download their admit cards from Bureau of Indian Standards official website (bis.gov.in).
Candidates can also download the admit cards from the link given in the table shown below. Admit Card is like an identity for a candidate to attend the examination. Without Admit Card, candidates will not be allowed to participate in the Examination. Admit Cards may have information like exam date, exam venue, registration details and important instructions to the candidates. Don’t forget to carry admit card and identity proof in photo copy as well as original at the time of examination if required.
Steps to download BIS Admit card 2022
- Logon to Bureau of Indian Standards official website.
- Find notification for admit card download link for the post.
- Click the admit card download link and then login to download the admit card.
- Download the admit card and take a printout of it.
- Carry admit card to the examination venue with required ID Proof.
|Organization||Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS)|
|Position||Assistant Section Officer (ASO)|
|Admit Card Link||<<Download>>|
Find Upcoming BIS Exam Notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding BIS Admit Card 2022, logon to bis.gov.in. Information given above is based on BIS Advertisement.
- Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.