BMRCL SC/TO Mock Test Link 2022 – Station Controller/ Train Operator – Aptitude Test – Mock Link @ BMRC Careers
BMRCL SC/TO Mock Test Link 2022 – Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation (BMRC) Limited has activated mock test link for aptitude test of Station Controller/ Train Operator. Previously, BMRCL released notification for the recruitment of Station Controller/ Train Operator and announced vacancies for the recruitment. BMRCL announced aptitude test as a recruitment stage. Now, Bangalore Metro has released link for mock test. Candidates who are preparing for aptitude test may use this mock test for practice.
Candidates who have applied for the recruitment may attend mock test for practice. Mock test link is available in Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation website. Link for mock test is also given in the table shown below. Candidates can download the hall tickets from BMRC website. Candidates can attend mock test by logging in with registration details/ user credentials. Candidates are requested to make use of this mock test and practice for the examination. BMRCL is going to release admit cards for the aptitude test soon.
How to check BMRCL SC/ TO Mock Test Link 2022
- Logon to Bangalore Metro Rail website and then locate careers page.
- In Careers, find notification for Mock Test for SC/ TO.
- Find mock link and click the link to attend mock test.
- Login to the page with the help of user credentials.
|Organization||Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL)|
|Position||Station Controller/ Train Operator|
|Examination||Aptitude Test (Written Exam)|
|Mock Test Link||Click Here>>|
Find upcoming BMRCL notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding BMRCL SC/ TO Mock Test Link 2022 logon to bmrc.co.in. Information given above is based on BMRCL Notification.
- Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.