BSF ASI (ARM) Exam Syllabus & Pattern 2023 – 11 Vacancies – Download exam scheme & syllabus pdf @ rectt.bsf.gov.in
Download BSF ASI (ARM) Exam Syllabus & Pattern 2023 – Border Security Force (BSF) has released exam pattern and syllabus for the recruitment of ASI (Assistant Radio Mechanic). BSF has released recruitment notification for the position of Assistant Sub Inspector (Assistant Radio Mechanic). BSF has announced 11 vacancies for the post. Candidates who have applied for this written examination may download the ASI (Assistant Radio Mechanic) exam pattern and Syllabus. Candidates are requested to download the exam Pattern and syllabus from BSF official website (rectt.bsf.gov.in).
Also, candidates can download the exam pattern and Syllabus from the link given below at the table shown below. Border Security Force will announce date for written examination soon. BSF Assistant Sub Inspector (Assistant Radio Mechanic) selection process involves Phase-1 and Phase-2. Phase-1 consists of Written Examination. Phase-2 consists of Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Documentation and Medical Examination. Written Examination will be conducted for 100 marks and time duration of 2 hours.
Details of BSF ASI (Assistant Radio Mechanic) Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2023
Written Exam Pattern:-
- Objective Type (Multiple Choice Questions).
- OMR Based.
- Bilingual (Hindi & English).
- No. of questions – 100.
- Maximum Marks – 100 Marks.
- Qualifying Marks
- General/ EWS/ OBC category – 50%.
- SC/ ST category – 45%.
- Time duration – 2 hours (120 Minutes).
|General Awareness||25/ 25
|General English||25/ 25
|Numerical Aptitude||25/ 25
|Technical Subject||25/ 25|
Note – Check detailed exam pattern in BSF ASI (Assistant Radio Mechanic) Notification 2023.
Written Exam Syllabus:-
- Technical Subject (Avionics Stream – Elec, Instrument, Radio/ Radar)
- Advantages of connecting cells in series and parallel.
- Details of Closed Circuit, Open Circuit & Short Circuit.
- P-N junctions in a semiconductor and effect of depletion layer.
- Bridge rectifiers & Full and Halfwave rectifiers.
- Operation of a transformers.
- Construction and working of a Cathode Ray Tube.
- Construction and composition of Ni-Cd battery.
- Faraday’s Law. Its usages in electronic theory.
- X-OR gate with its mathematical equation.
- Bernoulli’s principles and its application.
- Secondary Emission and its advantages.
- Resistance, Capaciting resistance and inductive reactance.
- AC & DC motors.
- Amplifiers, Generators.
- FET & MOSFET and their application.
- Integrated Circuits and their applications.
- DI poles, Antennas, reflectors and director.
- Faraday’s law of induction, Boyals law and Charles’ law.
- Effect of temperature on electric current.
Note – Check detailed exam pattern and syllabus in BSF ASI (Assistant Radio Mechanic) Notification 2023.
Steps to download ASI (Assistant Radio Mechanic) Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2023
- Logon to BSF official website and then Recruitment page.
- In Recruitment, find notification for recruitment of above said post.
- Read the advertisement carefully and check your eligibility.
- Candidates who have applied for the recruitment may download the exam pattern.
- Exam pattern and syllabus is available in the notification.
- Read the syllabus and prepare for the exam well.
|Organization||Border Security Force (BSF)|
|Position||ASI (Assistant Radio Mechanic)|
|Exam Notification||<<Click Here>>|
|Exam Pattern||<<Click Here>>|
|Exam Syllabus||<<Click Here>>
Find upcoming BSF Exam Notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding BSF ASI (Assistant Radio Mechanic) Exam Notification 2023 logon to BSF official site. The information given above is based on the Border Security Force (BSF) official advertisement.
- Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website.