BSF ASI (Stenographer) Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2022 – Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) – 11 Vacancies – Download Exam Scheme/ Syllabus PDF @ rectt.bsf.gov.in
Latest BSF ASI (Stenographer) Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2022 – Border Security Force has released exam scheme/ pattern and syllabus for the recruitment of Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer). BSF has released notification for the recruitment of ASI (Stenographer) and announced 11 vacancies for the post. Candidates who have applied for the BSF ASI (Steno) recruitment may download the exam pattern and syllabus from the BSF Official website (rectt.bsf.gov.in). Candidates can also download the exam pattern/ scheme and syllabus from the link given below.
BSF will announce exam date for this ASI (Stenographer) recruitment soon. BSF ASI (Stenographer) selection process consists of two phases (Phase-1 and Phase-2). In Phase-1, Written Examination will be conducted. In Phase-2, Physical Measurement, Shorthand Test, Documentation and Medical Examination will be conducted. Written Examination comprises questions from the subject of Hindi/ English Language, General Intelligence, Numerical Aptitude, Clerical Aptitude and Basic Computer Knowledge.
Important details of BSF ASI (Stenographer) Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Written Exam Pattern:-
- Objective Type (Multiple Choice Questions).
- OMR Based/ Computer Based Exam
- Bilingual (English & Hindi).
- No Re-evaluation of answer sheet.
- Total Marks – 100.
|Hindi/ English Language||20|
|Basic Computer Knowledge||20
Note – Check detailed exam scheme in the BSF ASI (Stenographer) Notification.
Written Test Syllabus:-
- English Language – Spot the errors, Fill in the blanks, Synonyms/ Homonyms, Antonyms, Spelling/ Detecting mis-spelt words, idioms & Phrases, one word substitution, improvement of sentences, Active/ Passive Voice of verbs, Conversion into Direct/ Indirect Narration, Shuffling of Sentence Parts, Shuffling of Sentences in a passage, Cloze Passage, comprehension passage and Miscellaneous.
- General Intelligence – Semantic Analogy, Symbolic operations, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Trends, Figural Analogy, Space Orientation, Semantic Classification, Venn Diagrams, Symbolic/Number Classification, Drawing inferences. Figural Classification, Punched hole/ pattern-folding & unfolding, Semantic Series, Figural Pattern-folding and completion, Number Series, Embedded figures, Figural Series, Critical Thinking, Problem Solving, Emotional Intelligence, etc.
- Numerical Aptitude
- Number Systems
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Statistical Charts
- Clerical Aptitude – Alphabetic filing, attention to detail, data checking, comparison ability, spelling checking, errors spotting and other miscellaneous issues related
to aptitude of clerk.
- Computer Knowledge
- Basic computer fundamentals
- History and future of computers
- Operating system and basic of windows
- Computer abbreviation
- Microsoft office (MS Word and Excel)
- Short Keys
- Computer communication and internet
Note – Check detailed exam syllabus in the BSF ASI (Stenographer) Notification.
Steps to download BSF ASI (Stenographer) Exam Pattern & Syllabus PDF
- Logon to BSF official website and then Recruitment page.
- In Recruitment, find notification for recruitment of above said posts.
- Read the advertisement carefully and check your eligibility.
- Candidates who have applied for the recruitment may download the exam pattern.
- Exam pattern and syllabus is available in the notification.
- Read the syllabus and prepare for the exam well.
|Organization||Border Security Force (BSF)|
|Position||Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer)|
|Exam Notification||<<Click Here>>|
|Exam Date||Yet to announce
|Exam Pattern Link||<<Click Here>>
|Exam Syllabus Link||<<Click Here>>
- Find upcoming BSF Exam notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding BSF ASI (Stenographer) Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2022 logon to BSF official site. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.