Border Security Force – BSF Recruitment Notification 2018 – Constable (CT) Technical Posts – 207 Vacancies (2018-19) – Motor Transport Workshop – Download Application Form – Last Date: 23.07.2018
Latest BSF Recruitment Notification 2018 – Border Security Force (BSF) invites application from Indian males and females for the following Constable (CT) Technical Posts (Group ‘C’ Combatised) in Motor Transport Workshop of BSF. BSF announced all India examination to fill up 207 vacancies in various trades. Eligible candidates may apply for BSF SMT (Workshop) recruitment through proper channel in prescribed format. The Application format can be downloaded from BSF website. The Last date to submit the application is 30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in employment news i.e. 23.07.2018.
Before apply for the recruitment, candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility conditions given in the advertisement. Applications reached after the last date and incomplete applications will not be considered. So submit the applications on or before the last date. Candidates can send their application to any nearest BSF centres of Jammu, Jalandhar, Jodhpur, Gandhi Nagar, Delhi, Kolkata, Guwahati, Bangalore, Hazaribagh, Agartala and Srinagar.
Find upcoming BSF recruitment notifications @ Recruitment Reader.
Vacancy details as per BSF Constable (Technical) Recruitment Notification 2018
|CT (Vehicle Mechanic)||50|
|CT (Auto Electrician)||17|
|CT (Store Keeper)||14|
|CT (Vulcanize or Operator Type Repair Plant)||07|
|CT (Black Smith or Tin Smith)||15|
Important details of BSF Recruitment Notification 2018
- Lower age limit is 18 years.
- Upper age limit is 25 years.
- Date for age consideration is 23.07.2018.
- Reserved category candidates can claim for age relaxation.
- Matriculation or 10th standard with ITI in relevant trade.
- Look into BSF advertisement for more details of qualification.
- Written Examination (OMR Based Test)
- Physical Measurement
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Knowledge/ Trade Test
- Medical Examination.
- Candidates should remit an amount of ₹ 100/- in the form of Postal Order/ Bank Draft.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ Ex-servicemen/ Women candidates.
- Check details of IPO/ Bank Draft payment details in BSF SMT (Workshop) 2018-19 Notification.
Download application form and admit card from BSF website. The send the completely filled application with required documents to the appropriate centre given in the BSF SMT (Workshop) 2018-19 Notification. Application envelope should have superscription as APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CONSTABLE (TECHNICAL) IN BSF FOR MOTOR TRANSPORT WORKSHOP CADRE 2018-19.
How to apply for BSF Constable (Technical) SMT (Workshop) 2018-19 Recruitment
- Logon to BSF website and then locate Recruitment>> Recruitment.
- Find notification for the Recruitment of SMT (Workshop) in BSF 2018-19.
- Read the notification completely and then download the application form.
- Also download required forms from the notification and fill it completely.
- Pay the examination fee offline through Postal Order or Bank Draft.
- Send the application as per the procedure given in the advertisement.
|Organization||Border Security Force (BSF)|
|Position||Constable (Technical) (Group ‘C’ Combatised)|
|Fee Payment Mode||Offline (IPO/Bank Draft)|
|Last Date||23.07.2018 (30 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in employment news)|
|Advertisement & Application Form Link||Download>>|
For more details regarding BSF Recruitment Notification 2018 logon to bsf.nic.in. The information given above is based on the Border Security Force official advertisement.