CAPF MOSB Recruitment 2023 Notification – Medical Officers – 297 Vacancies – Apply Online @ itbpolice.nic.in – Last date: 26.03.2023 (Date Extended)
Latest CAPF MOSB Recruitment 2023 Notification – CAPF Medical Officer Selection Board has released notification for the recruitment of Super Specialist Medical Officers (Second-in-command), Specialist Medical Officers (Deputy Commandant) and Medical Officers (Assistant Commandant) for the year 2022. ITBP has announced 297 vacancies for this recruitment in Central Armed Police Forces like BSF, CRPF, ITBP, SSB and Assam Rifles. Candidates who are eligible as per CAPF MOSB 2022 notification may apply online at Indo Tibetan Border Police official website (itbpolice.nic.in). The Last date to submit the online application is on 26.03.2023 (
Candidates can submit their online application from 15.02.2023. Before apply for the CAPF MOSB recruitment 2023, applicants should check the essential qualification. So read the advertisement carefully and check the eligibility conditions in the advertisement. Also be aware of job requirement, physical standard, medical standard, selection process and application process from the advertisement. ITBP will disable the online application link after the last date of application. So, candidates are requested to submit their online form on or before the last date.
Vacancy details as per CAPF MOSB 2022 Notification
|Super Specialist Medical Officers (Second-in-command)||05|
|Specialist Medical Officers (Deputy Commandant)||185|
|Medical Officers (Assistant Commandant)||107|
Important details of CAPF MOSB 2022 Notification
- Super Specialist Medical Officers (Second-in-command) – Upper age limit is 50 years.
- Specialist Medical Officers (Deputy Commandant) – Upper age limit is 40 years.
- Medical Officers (Assistant Commandant) – Upper age limit is 30 years.
- Date for age consideration is on 16.03.2023.
- Age relaxation is applicable.
- M.B.B.S or equivalent.
- Enrolled in any State Medical Register.
- Rotating Internship.
- PG Degree or Diploma in related Specialty, etc.
Note – Check detailed qualification in MOSB 2022 Notification.
- Physical Standard Test (PST).
- Medical Examination Test (MET).
- Application fee is Rs.400.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ Female/ Ex-servicemen candidates.
- Fee can be paid through online mode.
First, candidates should go through the online application procedure given in the advertisement. Also be aware of documents to be uploaded online from the advertisement. For communication purpose, candidates should have valid Email Address and Mobile Number.
How to apply for CAPF Medical Officers Vacancies 2023
- Logon to ITBP Recruitment official website (recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in).
- Find MOSB 2022 Advertisement and online application link.
- Read the advertisement completely and then apply online for the recruitment.
- Fill up the online form completely and make fee payment successfully.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future reference.
|Organization||CAPF Medical Officer Selection Board|
|Position||Super Specialist Medical Officers (Second-in-command), Specialist Medical Officers (Deputy Commandant) & Medical Officers (Assistant Commandant)|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online|
|Last Date||26.03.2023 (Date Extended)
|Online Application Link||<<Apply Online>>|
Find upcoming CAPF Recruitment notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding CAPF MOSB Recruitment Notification 2023 logon to Indo Tibetan Border Police official site. The information given above is based on the CAPF MOSB official advertisement.
- Here we have given brief summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Regularly check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.