CAPF Recruitment Notification 2019 – Medical Officer Selection Board (MOSB) – 770 Vacancies – Apply Online – Last date: 20.05.2019 (Date Extended)
Latest CAPF Recruitment Notification 2019 – Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs) published notification for the recruitment of Medical Officers in CAPFs. Medical Officer Selection Board (CAPFs) invites applications for the positions of Super Specialist Medical Officers (Second-in-command), Specialist Medical Officers (Deputy Commandant) and Medical Officers (Assistant Commandant). The Selection Board has announced 770 Vacancies in CAPFs like ITBP, BSF, CRPF, SSB & Assam Rifles.
Candidates who have eligibility as per CAPF Medical Officer Recruitment Notification 2019 may apply online at ITBP Recruitment website (www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in). The last date to submit the online application form has been extended upto 20.05.2019. Keep check Defence Category page for upcoming and latest defence job notifications. Before apply for the position, candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility conditions given in the advertisement. The online application link will be activated after the publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
Vacancy details as per CAPF Recruitment Notification 2019
|Super Specialist Medical Officers (Second-in-command)||04|
|Specialist Medical Officers (Deputy Commandant)||210|
|Medical Officers (Assistant Commandant)||556|
Important details of CAPF Recruitment Notification 2019
- Super Specialist Medical Officers – Upper age limit is 50 years.
- Specialist Medical Officers – Upper age limit is 40 years.
- Medical Officers – Upper age limit is 30 years.
- Relevant medical qualification from a recognized institute.
- Look into CAPF Notification for more details of qualification.
- Medical Examination
- For UR/ General & OBC Candidates, ₹400/-.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ Ex-servicemen/ Women candidates.
- Fee can be paid through online modes only.
Online Application Process:-
Before apply online, candidates should go through the online application procedure given in the CAPF Medical Officer Selection Board advertisement. Also be aware of documents to be uploaded online from the advertisement. For communication purpose, candidates should have valid Email Address and Mobile Number. If Photograph, Signature and certificates of candidates are required for online registration then scan those documents in prescribed format (Prescribed sizes and memory).
How to apply for CAPF Medical Officer Recruitment 2019
- Logon to ITBP recruitment website.
- Find notification for CAPF Medical Officer Recruitment.
- Read the advertisement completely and then apply online.
- Find login link in the home page and apply online for the recruitment.
- Complete the online application process and make fee payment successfully.
- Finally take a printout of online application for your reference.
|Organization||Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs)|
|Position||Super Specialist Medical Officers, Specialist Medical Officers and Medical Officers|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online|
|Last Date||20.05.2019 (Date Extended)
|Advertisement Link||Click Here>>|
|Amendment cum Addendum||Download>>
|Online Application Link||Apply Online>>
Keep check this site for latest and upcoming employment notifications. For more details regarding CAPF Recruitment Notification 2019 logon to capf.gov.in. The information given above is based on the CAPF Medical Officer Selection Board official advertisement.
- Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors. Also we provide details regarding exam admit cards, answer keys and results. Moreover, you can find job categories like Bank Jobs (Co-operative Bank Jobs, RBI Jobs, SBI Jobs and IBPS Recruitment), Defence Jobs, Insurance Company Jobs, Post Office Jobs, SSC Notification, UPSC Notification and Railway Jobs (Metro Rail Jobs).