CESC Mysore Recruitment 2022 Notification – Apprenticeship Training – 135 Vacancies – Apply Online – Last date: 07.06.2022 – cescmysore.karnataka.gov.in
Latest CESC Mysore Recruitment 2022 Notification – Chamundeshwari Electricity Supply Corporation (CESC) Limited, Mysore has released recruitment notification on 11.05.2022 for Apprenticeship Training. CESC Mysore invites applications for the engagement of Graduate Apprentices and Technician (Diploma) Apprentices. CESC Mysore has announced 135 vacancies for the Apprenticeship Training. Candidates who have eligibility as per CESC Mysore advertisement may apply for the Apprenticeship Training. Applications should be submitted via online mode @ mhrdnats.gov.in. The Last date for the enrolment in NATS Portal is on 02.06.2022. The Last date for the submission online application is on 07.06.2022.
Candidates can submit their online application from 16.05.2022. Before apply for the Apprenticeship Training, candidates should check their eligibility level in the official notification. Also be aware of training location, training details, stipend and selection process and application process form the advertisement. Online application link will be disabled after the stipulated date and time. So, submit the online form on or before the last date. Selected candidates will have stipend of Rs.9000/- (Graduate Apprentices) and Rs.8000/- (Technician Apprentices).
Important details of CESC Mysore Recruitment Notification
- Lower age limit is 18 years.
- Graduate Apprentices – B.E./ B.Tech.
- Technician Apprentices – Diploma.
- Graduate Apprentices – Rs.9000/-
- Technician Apprentices – Rs.8000/-
- Merit List
Online Application Procedure:-
Candidates should go through the online application procedure given in the CESC Mysore advertisement. For communication purpose, candidates should have valid Email Address and Mobile Number. First candidates should enroll on mhrdnats.gov.in web portal on or before 02.06.2022 and get login credentials. Using login credentials login to the website, upload resume and choose CESC Mysore to apply online on or before 07.06.2022.
How to apply for CESC Mysore Apprenticeship Training 2022
- Logon to CESC Mysore official website.
- Find the advertisement for the Apprenticeship Training.
- Read the advertisement carefully and check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible then apply online for the jobs.
- Logon to mhrdnats.gov.in web portal to apply online.
- Fill up the online application form completely and upload required documents.
- Finally take a printout of online form for future reference.
|Organization||Chamundeshwari Electricity Supply Corporation (CESC) Limited, Mysore|
|Position||Graduate Apprentices & Technician (Diploma) Apprentices|
|Advertisement Link||<<Click Here>>|
|Online Application Link||<<Click Here>>|
- Find upcoming CESC Mysore Recruitment notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding CESC Mysore Recruitment Notification 2022 logon to cescmysore.karnataka.gov.in. The information given above is based on the Chamundeshwari Electricity Supply Corporation official advertisement. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.