Indian Coast Guard Chargeman Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2022 Notification – Download Exam Pattern & Syllabus PDF @ indiancoastguard.gov.in
Latest Indian Coast Guard Chargeman Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2022 Notification – Indian Coast Guard has released exam pattern and syllabus for the recruitment of Chargeman. ICG has released notification for the recruitment of Chargeman and announced vacancies for the post. Candidates who have applied for the Indian Coast Guard Chargeman Recruitment may download exam pattern & syllabus pdf from the Indian Coast Guard official website (indiancoastguard.gov.in). Candidates can also download the pattern and syllabus from the link given in the table shown below.
Indian Coast Guard will announce exam date for the recruitment soon. Chargeman Selection process involves written test and Document Verification. Written Test comprises questions from the subjects of Mathematics, Science, General Awareness, English and Mental Ability/ Reasoning. ICG will conduct Chargeman Written Test on the basis of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ). The Written Test will be conducted for 80 marks and duration of one hour. Qualifying marks for the candidates is 40 marks. In case of SC/ ST candidates, the qualifying marks will be 36 marks.
Important details of ICG Chargeman Exam Pattern & Syllabus PDF
Written Test Pattern:-
- Objective Type (Multiple Choice Questions).
- Questions will be in Bilingual.
- Mathematics – 20 questions – 20 marks.
- Science – 20 questions – 20 marks.
- General Awareness – 15 questions – 15 marks.
- English – 15 questions – 15 marks.
- Mental Ability/ Reasoning – 10 questions – 10 Marks.
- Total questions – 80.
- Maximum Marks – 80.
- Total time duration is 1 hour.
|General Awareness||15/ 15|
|Mental Ability/ Reasoning||10/ 10|
Note – Check detailed exam pattern in ICG Chargeman Notification 2022.
Written Test Syllabus:-
- Mathematics – Mathematical Simplification, Ratio and Proportion, Algebraic Identities, Linear Equations and Polynomials, Simultaneous Equations, Basic Trigonometry, Interest, Profit, Loss and Percentage, Work, Time, Speed and Distance, Simple Mensuration, Geometry, Measures of Central Tendency (Average, Median and Mode).
- English – Passage, Preposition, Correction of sentences, Change active to passive/passive to active voice, Change direct to indirect/indirect to direct, Verbs/ Tense/ Non Finites, Punctuation, Substituting phrasal verbs for expression, Synonyms and Antonyms, Meanings of difficult words, Use of adjectives, Compound preposition.
- General Awareness – Geography: Soil, Rivers, Mountains, Ports, Inland, Harbours, Culture and Religion, Freedom Movement, Important National Facts about India, Heritage, Arts and Dance, History, Defense, Wars and neighbours, Awards and Authors, Discoveries, Diseases and Nutrition, Current Affairs, Languages, Capitals and Currencies, Common Names, Full Forms and Abbreviations, Eminent Personalities, National Bird/ Animal/ Sport/ Flower/ Anthem/ Song/ Flag/ Mountains.
- Sports: Championships / Winners /Terms / Number of Players, General Science etc.
- Reasoning – Spatial, Numerical Reasoning & Associative Ability, Logical Reasoning, Sequences, Spellings Unscrambling, Coding and Decoding, Seating arrangement, Blood-Relation, Inequality, Decision making, Input-Output.
- Science – Nature of Matter, Universe (Planets/ Earth/ Satellites/ Sun), Electricity and its application, Force and Gravitation, Newton’s Laws Of Motion, Work, Energy and Power, Heat, Temperature, Metals and Non-Metals, Carbon and its Compounds, Measurements in Science, Sound & Wave Motion, Atomic Structure, Physical world and measurement, Kinematics, Laws of Motion, Work, Energy and Power. Newtons laws and applications, circular motion, Motion of System of particles and rigid body, gravitation, Property of Bulk Matter, thermodynamics, behavior of perfect gas and kinetic theory, Oscillation and Waves, Electrostatics, Current Electricity, Magnetic Effects of current and magnetism, Electromagnetic Induction and alternating currents, Electromagnetic Waves, Optics, Dual Nature of matter and radiation, Atom and Nuclei. Conductors, Semi conductor& Insulators; Magnetic materials; Jointing & Cleaning materials for U/G copper cable & OFC; Cells and Batteries (chargeable and non chargeable); Relays, Switches, MCB & Connectors. PN Junction diodes, thyristor; Diode and triode circuits; Junction Transistors; Amplifiers; Oscillator; Multivibrator, counters; Rectifiers; Inverter and UPS.
Note – Check detailed exam syllabus in ICG Chargeman Notification 2022.
Steps to download ICG Chargeman Written Exam Pattern & Syllabus PDF 2022
- Logon to Indian Coast Guard website and then find the advertisement in home page.
- Read the advertisement completely and check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible then download the pattern & syllabus in the form of PDF.
- Read the syllabus completely and prepare well for the exams.
|Organization||Indian Coast Guard|
|Exam Pattern & Syllabus Link||<<Click Here>>|
Find upcoming Indian Coast Guard Chargeman Exam Pattern & Syllabus notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding Indian Coast Guard Chargeman Exam Pattern & Syllabus Notification 2022 logon to ICG official site. The information given above is based on the Indian Coast Guard official advertisement.
- Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website.