CPCL JEA & JTA Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2022 – Jr. Engineering Assistant & Jr. Technical Assistant (Non-Executive Personnel) – 72 Workmen Vacancies (TNCPCL) – Download Exam Pattern & Syllabus PDF @ CPCL Careers (cpcl.co.in) – Exam date: 08.05.2022
Latest CPCL JEA & JTA Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2022 – Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL) has released exam syllabus and pattern for the recruitment of Non-Executive Personnel (Workmen) for the year 2022. Chennai Petroleum Corporation (TNCPCL) has announced 72 vacancies for the Non-Executive Personnel (Junior Engineering Assistant – IV, Junior Engineering Assistant Trainee, Junior Technical Assistant and Junior Technical Assistant Trainee). Candidates who have applied for the CPCL JEA & JTA Online Examination may download the exam pattern and syllabus from the CPCL Careers (Official website). Candidates can also download the exam syllabus and pattern from the link given below.
- Latest Update:- CPCL has released admit cards for recruitment of Non-Executive Personnel. Link to download admit cards is given below at the table shown below.
CPCL has announced exam date for this recruitment. As per the announcement, the online test will be conducted on 08.05.2022. Candidates can download admit card for the online test from 02.05.2022. CPCL Non-Executive Personnel (Workmen) Selection process involves Online Test, Physical & Endurance Test and Document Verification. The Online Examination comprises of Two Parts, viz., General Aptitude (Verbal Ability, G.K, Reasoning / Logical Deductions & Numerical Ability) comprising of 50 Questions and concerned discipline knowledge .The exam will be conducted online in Chennai, Trichy, Madurai and Coimbatore.
Important details of CPCL JEA & JTA Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2022
Online Test Syllabus:-
- General Aptitude
- Verbal Ability
- Reasoning/ Logical Deductions
- Numerical Ability
- Concerned discipline knowledge.
Online Test Pattern:-
- General Aptitude – 50 questions – 50 Marks.
- Concerned discipline knowledge – 70 questions – 70 Marks.
- Maximum marks 120 marks and 120 questions.
- Objective Type – Multiple Choice Questions.
- Total time duration is 2 hours.
|Concerned discipline knowledge||70/70|
Note:- 1/4 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer per question.
Steps to download CPCL JEA & JTA Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2022
- Logon to CPCL official website and then locate Careers page.
- In Careers, find notification for recruitment of workmen for the year 2022.
- Read the advertisement carefully and check your eligibility.
- Candidates who have applied for the recruitment may download the exam pattern & Syllabus.
- Exam pattern and syllabus is available in the notification.
- Read the syllabus and prepare for the exam well.
|Organization||Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL)|
|Position||Junior Engineering Assistant – IV, Junior Engineering Assistant Trainee, Junior Technical Assistant & Junior Technical Assistant Trainee|
|Exam Notification||<<Click Here>>|
|Exam Date||Check exam date in admit card
|Exam Pattern & Syllabus Link||<<Click Here>>
|Call Letter Link||<<Download>>
- Find upcoming CPCL JEA & JTA Exam Pattern & Syllabus notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding CPCL JEA & JTA Recruitment Notification 2022 logon to CPCL official site. The information given above is based on the CPCL official advertisement. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.