Customs Brokers Exam Pattern 2022 – Download Scheme/ pattern @ nacin.gov.in
Latest Customs Brokers Exam Pattern 2022 – National Academy of Customs, Indirect Taxes & Narcotics (NACIN), Faridabad has released exam pattern/ scheme for the recruitment of Customs Brokers. Previously, Customs Brokers Examination was released for the recruitment of Customs Brokers and announced vacancies for the recruitment. Candidates who have applied for the examination may download the exam pattern and syllabus from the latest employment newspaper. Candidates can also download the exam pattern from the link given below.
Date for Customs Broker Examination has been announced. As per the announcement, the exam will be held on 03.08.2022. Customs Brokers Selection process involves Written Examination and Oral Test. The Written Examination will be conducted for 2 hours and 30 minutes. 150 questions will be asked for the examination. Each question carries 3 marks for correct answer and one mark will be deducted for every incorrect answer. Qualifying marks for the examination is 270 marks (60%).
Important details of Customs Brokers Exam Pattern
Written Test Pattern:-
- Computer Based Exam (Multiple Choice Questions).
- Bilingual (English & Hindi).
- Total Questions – 150.
- Total Marks – 450.
- Correct Answer – 3 Marks.
- Wrong Answer – 1 Mark.
- Qualifying Marks – 270 (60%).
Steps to download Customs Brokers Exam Pattern
- Check latest employment newspaper for Customs Brokers Exam Pattern.
- Candidates who have applied for the recruitment may download the exam pattern.
- Read the exam pattern and prepare well for the exam.
|Organization||National Academy of Customs, Indirect Taxes & Narcotics (NACIN)|
|Exam Type||Written Test|
|Exam Date||Yet to Announce
|Exam Pattern Link||<<Click Here>>
- Find upcoming Customs Brokers exam notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding Customs Brokers Exam Pattern 2022 in recent employment newspaper. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.