DDA Answer Keys 2022 – AD (Landscape) & Programmer – Exam Date: 27.08.2022 – Download Answer Key @ dda.gov.in
Download DDA Answer Keys 2022 – Delhi Development Authority (DDA) has released answer keys for the examination of Assistant Director (Landscape) and Programmer. Previously, DDA released notification for the recruitment of AD (Landscape) and Programmer. Recently, DDA conducted examination for Assistant Director (Landscape) and Programmer posts on 27.08.2022. Now, DDA has released answer keys for the examination and link to raise objections against the answer keys.
Candidates who were attended the Examination can check answer keys of the examination. Candidates are requested to check the answer key in DDA official website (dda.gov.in). Candidates can also check the answer key from the link given in the table shown below. Delhi Development Authority has released answer keys on 30.08.2022. If candidates wants to raise any objections regarding the answer keys, they may submit their objections. Candidates can submit their objections from 30.08.2022 to 05.09.2022 (6 PM). Candidates can’t submit their objections after 05.09.2022.
Steps to download DDA Assistant Director (Landscape) and Programmer Answer Key 2022
- Logon to Delhi Development Authority (DDA) official website and then locate careers.
- Find notification for answer key for Assistant Director (Landscape) and Programmer examination.
- Click the answer key link and then find answer keys.
- Check the answer keys and raise objections if any.
|Organization||Delhi Development Authority (DDA)|
|Position||Assistant Director (Landscape) and Programmer|
|Answer Key Link||<<Download>>|
- Find Upcoming DDA Exam Notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding DDA Answer Keys 2022, logon to dda.gov.in. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.