DSSC Wellington Recruitment Notification 2021 – Group ‘C’ Civilian posts – 83 Vacancies – Application Format @ dssc.gov.in – Last date: 22.05.2021
Latest DSSC Wellington Recruitment Notification 2021 – Defence Service Staff College (DSSC) Wellington (Nilgiris) invites applications for the positions of Stenographer Grade II, Lower Division Clerk, Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade), Sukhani, Carpenter and Multi Tasking Staff – (Office and Training). DSSC Wellington has announced 83 Vacancies for these posts. Candidates who are eligible as per DSSC Wellington advertisement may forward their application through proper channel in prescribed format. The application format can be downloaded from the Defence Service Staff College (Careers) website (dssc.gov.in). The Last date to submit the application form is 22.05.2021.
Before apply for the DSSC Wellington job Vacancy 2021, candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility conditions given in the advertisement. Also be aware of Exam Syllabus, job profile, job requirement, job location and application procedure from the advertisement. Staff College Wellington will not consider the application received after the stipulated date and time. So, submit the application form on or before the last date.
Vacancy details of DSSC Wellington Recruitment Notification
|Stenographer Grade II||04|
|Lower Division Clerk||10|
|Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade)||07|
|Multi-Tasking Staff – (Office and Training)||60|
Important details of DSSC Wellington Recruitment Notification
- Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk & Civilian Motor Driver – 18 to 27 years.
- Sukhani, MTS & Carpenter – 18 to 25 years.
- Date for age consideration is 22.05.2021.
- Look into DSSC Wellington notification for age relaxation details.
- Matriculation/ 12th Class or equivalent.
- Look into DSSC Wellington notification for more educational qualification.
- Written Test.
Download the application format from DSSC Wellington official website (dssc.gov.in). Completely filled application with required documents should be addressed to The Commandant, Defence Services Staff College, Wellington (Nilgiris) – 643 231 Tamil Nadu on or before 22.05.2021.
How to apply for DSSC Wellington Group ‘C’ Civilian posts Vacancy
- Logon to DSSC official website and locate careers page.
- In careers page, find the advertisement for Group ‘C’ Civilian posts.
- Read the advertisement completely and then download the application form.
- Fill up the application form and attach required documents.
- Send the application as per the procedure given in the advertisement
|Organization||Defence Service Staff College (DSSC) Wellington|
|Position||Stenographer Grade II, Lower Division Clerk, Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade), Sukhani, Carpenter & Multi Tasking Staff – (Office and Training)|
|Advertisement/ Application Link||<<Click Here>>|
Find upcoming DSSC Wellington Recruitment notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding DSSC Wellington Recruitment Notification 2021 logon to Defence Service Staff College official site. The information given above is based on the DSSC Wellington official advertisement.
- Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors. Also we provide details regarding exam admit cards, answer keys and results. Moreover, you can find job categories like Bank Jobs (Co-operative Bank Jobs, RBI Jobs, SBI Jobs and IBPS Recruitment), Defence Jobs, Insurance Company Jobs, Post Office Jobs, SSC Notification, UPSC Notification and Railway Jobs (Metro Rail Jobs).