DVET Craft Instructor (ITI) Exam Syllabus & Pattern 2022 – 1457 Vacancies – Download Exam Scheme & Syllabus PDF @ dvet.gov.in
Latest DVET Craft Instructor (ITI) Exam Syllabus & Pattern 2022 PDF – Directorate of Vocational Education and Training (DVET), Maharashtra has released computer based test Pattern & Syllabus for the recruitment of Craft Instructor in Government ITIs. DVET Maharashtra has released notification for the recruitment of Craft (ITI) Instructor and announced 1457 vacancies for the post. DVET Maharashtra invites online applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment. Candidates who have applied for the ITI Instructor recruitment may download exam pattern and syllabus from DVET website (dvet.gov.in).
Candidates can also download the exam syllabus and pattern from the link given below. DVET Maharashtra will announce exam date for the Craft Instructor recruitment soon. Find upcoming DVET Recruitment Notifications by checking regularly this site. DVET Craft Instructor (ITI) Selection process includes Computer Based Test (CBT). The CBT consists of two parts. One Part comprises questions from the subjects of Marathi Language, English Language, General Intelligence and General Knowledge. Another part comprises questions from Trade Related subjects.
Important details of DVET Craft Instructor (ITI) Exam Syllabus & Pattern
Computer Based Test Pattern:-
- Objective Type (Multiple Choice Questions).
- Bilingual (Marathi & English).
- Two Parts (Part 1 & Part 2).
- Marathi Language – 15 Questions – 30 Marks.
- English Language – 15 Questions – 30 Marks.
- General Intelligence – 15 Questions – 30 Marks.
- General Knowledge – 15 Questions – 30 Marks.
- Each question carries two marks.
- Total time duration is 1 hour.
- Questions will be in S.S.C. Standard.
- Part-2 (Trade Related)
- Total Questions – 40 Questions.
- Total Marks – 80 Marks.
- Total time duration is 45 Minutes.
|Marathi Language||15/ 30|
|English Language||15/ 30|
|General Intelligence||15/ 30|
|General Knowledge||15/ 30|
|Trade Related||40/ 80
Note:- Check detailed exam pattern in DVET Craft Instructor Notification.
Computer Based Test Syllabus:-
- General Intelligence – Standard syllabus.
- Marathi Language – Parts of Sentence (Karta, Karma etc), Tenses-03 types, Kinds of sentences, Identification of Samaas (Dvigu, Dvandwa, Avyayeebhav), Change of gender(ling), Change of Number (vachan), Synonyms, Antonyms, Correction of Sentence Unseen Passage, Identification of Prayog (Kartari, Karmani, Bhave)
- English Language – Questions in this component will be designed to test the candidate’s understanding and knowledge of English language and will be based on spot the error, fill in the blanks, synonyms, antonyms, spelling/detecting mis-spelt words, idioms & phrases, one word substitution, Improvement of sentences, active/ passive voice of verbs, conversion Into direct/ indirect narration, shuffling of sentence parts, comprehension passage.
- General Knowledge – Geography, Environment, Social History, Current affairs (questions about Maharashtra).
- Trade Related – Check in DGT website.
Note:- Check detailed exam syllabus in DVET Craft Instructor Notification.
How to download DVET Craft Instructor Exam Pattern & Syllabus
- Logon to DVET Maharashtra website and then locate Notification.
- Find notification for Craft Instructor Recruitment.
- Read the advertisement wisely and then download exam pattern and syllabus.
- Read the syllabus carefully and prepare well for the aptitude test.
|Organization||Directorate of Vocational Education and Training (DVET), Maharashtra|
|Job Category||Exam Pattern & Syllabus|
|Exam Type||Computer Based Test|
|Exam Date||Yet to announce
|Exam Pattern & Syllabus Link||<<Download>>|
|Advertisement Link||<<Click Here>>
- Find upcoming DVET exam notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding DVET Craft Instructor Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2022 logon to dvet.gov.in. The information given above is based on the DVET Craft Instructor official advertisement. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.