Eastern Railway Apprentices DV Admit Card 2023 – Liluah & Howrah – Download DV Call Letter @ RRCER website
Download Eastern Railway Apprentices DV Admit Card 2023 – Eastern Railway Recruitment Cell (RRCER) has released e-call letters for Document Verification for the Apprentices Engagement in Liluah and Howrah workshop. Previously, Eastern Railway has released Apprenticeship Training notification and announced vacancies for the training. Eastern Railway released eligible candidates list for Document Verification. Now, RRCER has released e-call letters for the Document Verification.
Candidates who have shortlisted for Document Verification can download their admit cards. Candidates are requested to download their e-call letters from RRCER website. Eastern Railway has announced document verification dates. As per the announcement, document verification will be held from 12/06/2023 to 21/06/2023 at C & W Workshop/ Liluah. Without Admit Card, candidates won’t be allowed to attend the examination. So, candidates are requested to carry their admit cards at the time document verification.
Steps to download RRCER Apprentices DV Admit Card
- Logon to Eastern Railway (RRCER) website.
- Then find admit card link for Apprentices Document Verification.
- Click the link and move to admit card download page.
- In download page, login with user credentials and download the admit card.
- Take a printout of the admit card and carry it to the exam venue.
|Job Location||Liluah and Howrah|
|DV Date||12/06/2023 to 21/06/2023|
|Admit Card Download Link||<<Download>>|
|Eligible Candidates List||<<Click Here>>
Find upcoming Eastern Railway Apprentices notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding Eastern Railway Apprentices DV Admit Card 2023 logon to RRCER website. Information given above is based on Eastern Railway Notification.
- Here we have given necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.