Eastern Railway Cultural Quota Recruitment 2023 – 02 Vacancies – Apply Online @ RRCER website – Last date: 04.02.2023
Latest Eastern Railway Cultural Quota Recruitment 2023 – Eastern Railway Recruitment Cell (RRCER) published notification for the recruitment against Cultural Quota for the year 2022-23. RRC Kolkata has announced 02 vacancies for Group ‘C’ (Level-2) posts. Among 02 vacancies, one vacancy is allotted for Flutist and other vacancy is announced for Bharatnatyam Dancer (Female). Candidates who have eligibility as per Cultural Quota advertisement may apply for the recruitment. Applications should be submitted via online mode on RRCER website. The Last date for the submission of the online application is on 04.02.2023.
Candidates can submit their online application from 05.01.2023. Before apply for the Cultural Quota, candidates should ensure whether they eligible for the recruitment. To check the eligibility, read the advertisement completely and particularly check the eligibility conditions in the official Notification. Also be aware of selection process, compensation and application process from the advertisement. Eastern Railway will disable the online application link after the stipulated date and time. So, submit the online application form on or before the last date.
Important details of Eastern Railway Cultural Quota Notification 2023
- Lower age limit is 18 years.
- Upper age limit is 30 years.
- Date for age consideration is on 01.07.2023.
- Age relaxation is applicable.
- Flutist – 12th Standard/ 10th standard + ITI/ Apprenticeship.
- Bharatnatyam Dancer – Degree/ Diploma/ Certificate in relevant discipline.
- Written Test
- Practical Demonstration
- Testimonials/ Prizes
- For Unreserved candidates, ₹500/- (₹ 400 Refundable).
- For SC/ ST/ Women/ Minorities/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman/ Economically Backward Classes, ₹250/- (Refundable to candidates appear for the exam)
- Fee can be paid through Online Mode only.
First, candidates should go through the online application procedure given in the advertisement. Also be aware of documents to be uploaded online from the advertisement. For communication purpose, candidates should have valid Email Address and Mobile Number.
How to apply for Cultural Quota Vacancies 2023
- Logon to Eastern Railway Recruitment Cell (RRCER) website.
- Find the notification link for Cultural Quota Open Advertisement 2022-2023.
- Then find advertisement and online application links.
- Read the advertisement wisely and check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible then apply online for the recruitment.
- Complete the online application and make fee payment successfully.
- Finally take a printout of online application for future reference.
|Position||Group ‘C’ (Level-2) posts|
|Job Category||Railway Jobs|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online|
|Advertisement Link||<<Click Here>>|
|Online Application Link||<<Apply Online>>|
|Exam Pattern & Syllabus||<<Click Here>>
Find upcoming Eastern Railway Recruitment notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding Eastern Railway Cultural Quota Recruitment Notification 2023 logon to Eastern Railway official site. The information given above is based on the Eastern Railway Cultural Quota official advertisement.
- Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site.