Eastern Railway DV Admit Card 2022 – Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist & JE/ TMO – Download DV e-call letter @ RRCER website
Download Eastern Railway DV Admit Card 2022 – Eastern Railway Recruitment Cell (RRCER) has released Call Letter for Document Verification after General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) for the recruitment of Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist (GDCE 01/2019) and JE/ TMO (01/2020). Previously, Eastern Railway released GDCE notification and invited applications from eligible candidates for the GDCE. Eastern Railway already conducted GDCE and released results. Now the railway has announced document verification for the shortlisted candidates.
Candidates are requested to download their call letters from the Eastern Railway Recruitment Cell website. Candidates can download their call letters with the help of candidate’s application number and date of birth. Call Letter is like an entry pass for the examination. Without call letter, candidates will not be allowed to attend the examination. Call letters may have information like registration details, identification details, exam date, exam venue and important instructions to candidates. In addition to call letter, carry necessary photo id proof in original as well as photo copy.
Steps to download Eastern Railway DV Admit Card 2022
- Logon to RRCER website and then find notification for JCCT/ JE (TMO).
- Find notification for e-call letter for the mentioned GDCE.
- Click the call letter link given in the website.
- Move to the call letter download page.
- With the help of user credentials login to the call letter download page.
- Finally download the admit card and take printout of it.
|Positions||Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist & JE/ TMO|
|Admit Card Link||<<Click Here>>|
Find upcoming Eastern Railway DV Admit Card notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding Eastern Railway DV Admit Card logon to RRCER website. Information given above is based on Eastern Railway Notification.
- Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.