Eastern Railway GDCE 2020 & 2021 Pattern & Syllabus 2022 – Technical Categories (01/2020, 02/2020 & 01/2021) – Download GDCE Pattern & Syllabus PDF @ RRCER Website
Download Eastern Railway GDCE 2020 & 2021 Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2022 PDF – Eastern Railway has released GDCE 01/2020, 02/2020 & 01/2021 syllabus and pattern for the recruitment of Technical Categories. Through these GDCE, Eastern Railway will fill up vacancies of Junior Engineer/ TMO, Junior Engineer/ Elect & Mech and Techician-III/ Elect & Mech both of CLW/ CRJ and Technician-III/ Signal/ Metro Railway. In the GDCE 01/2020 notice, 393 vacancies were announced in Eastern Railway and Chittaranjan Locomotive Works. In the GDCE 02/2020 notice, 139 vacancies were announced. In the GDCE 01/2021 notice, 41 vacancies were announced.
Candidates who have applied for the Eastern Railway GDCE 01/2020, 02/2020 & 01/2021 may download the exam pattern and syllabus from the Eastern Railway Recruitment Cell (RRCER) website. Candidates can also download the exam syllabus and pattern from the link given below. Eastern Railway will announce exam date for these GDCE soon. Keep check this site for upcoming Eastern Railway Recruitment Notifications. Eastern Railway JE & Technician GDCE consists of questions from General Awareness, Arithmetic, General Intelligence, General Science and Technical Ability.
Important details of Eastern Railway JE & Technician GDCE Pattern & Syllabus 2022
JE GDCE Pattern:-
- General Awareness – 25 Questions.
- Arithmetic – 25 Questions.
- General Intelligence – 10 Questions.
- General Science – Nil.
- Technical Ability – 90 Questions.
- Total Questions – 150.
- Total Time Duration – 2 Hours.
Technician GDCE Pattern:-
- General Awareness – 15 Questions.
- Arithmetic – 15 Questions.
- General Intelligence – 20 Questions.
- General Science – Nil.
- Technical Ability – 50 Questions.
- Total Questions – 100.
- Total Time Duration – 90 Minutes.
Note:- Detailed exam pattern and syllabus is available on Eastern Railway Recruitment Cell (RRCER) website.
Steps to download Eastern Railway GDCE Junior Engineer & Technician Pattern & Syllabus 2022
- Logon to Eastern Railway Recruitment Cell (RRCER) official website and then locate Notice Board.
- In Notice Board, find notification for GDCE 01/2020, 02/2020 & 01/2021.
- Read the advertisement carefully and check your eligibility.
- Candidates who have applied for the recruitment may download the exam pattern & Syllabus.
- Exam pattern and syllabus is available in the notification.
- Read the syllabus and prepare for the exam well.
|Position||Junior Engineer & Technician
|Vacancies||393/ 139/ 41|
|Exam Date||26.04.2022, 27.04.2022 & 28.04.2022|
|Admit Card Link||<<Click Here>>|
|Exam Pattern & Syllabus Link||<<Click Here>>|
- Find upcoming Eastern Railway GDCE 2020 & 2021 Exam Pattern & Syllabus notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding Eastern Railway GDCE Junior Engineer and Technician logon to Eastern Railway Recruitment Cell official site. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.