Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022 Notification – ACT Apprentice – 2972 Vacancies – Apply Online @ er.indianrailway.gov.in – Last date: 20.05.2022
Latest Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022 Notification – Eastern Railway has released notification (RRC-ER/Act Apprentices/ 2021-22) for the engagement of ACT Apprentices for the year 2021 – 2022. Eastern Railway invites online applications from the eligible candidates for the Apprentices Recruitment. Eastern Rly has announced 2972 vacancies in Howrah division, Liluah Workshop, Sealdah division, Kanchrapara workshop, Malda workshop, Asansol division and Jamalpur workshop. Candidates who have eligibility as per Eastern Railway Apprentice advertisement may apply online for Apprenticeship Training at RRCER official Website.
The Last date to submit the online application form is on 20.05.2022 (Date Extended). Online application has been activated from 11.04.2022. Before apply for the Eastern Railway Apprenticeship 2022, candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria given in the advertisement. Also be aware of training period, training location, stipend, detailed vacancies, selection process and application process from the advertisement. Candidates are requested to submit the online application form on or before the last date because Eastern Railway will disable the online application link after the stipulated date.
Vacancy details of Eastern Railway Recruitment Notification
Note:- For detailed vacancies, kindly check Apprentice official notification.
Important details of Eastern Railway Recruitment Notification
- Lower age limit is 15 years.
- Upper age limit is 24 years.
- 10th Passed and NTC in notified trade issued by NCVT/ SCVT.
- Look into Eastern Railway notification for more educational qualification details.
- Merit List.
- Candidates should remit an amount of Rs.100/-.
- No application fee for SC/ ST PwBD/ Women Candidates.
- Fee can be paid through online mode.
Online Application Procedure:-
First, candidates should go through the online application procedure given in the Eastern Railway advertisement. Also be aware of documents to be uploaded online from the advertisement. For communication purpose, candidates should have valid Email Address and Mobile Number. If Photograph, Signature and certificates of candidates are required for online registration then scan those documents in prescribed format (Prescribed sizes and memory).
How to apply for Eastern Railway Apprentice Vacancies
- Logon to RRCER Official Website and then locate recruitment.
- In recruitment page, find notification for Apprentice.
- Read the advertisement completely and then apply online for the recruitment.
- Complete the online application form and make payment successfully.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for future reference.
|Fee Payment Mode||Online|
|Advertisement Link||<<Click Here>>|
|Online Application Link||<<Click Here>>
|Date Extension Notice||<<Download>>
- Find upcoming Eastern Railway Recruitment notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding Eastern Railway Recruitment Notification 2022 logon to RRCER official site. The information given above is based on the Eastern Railway official advertisement. Here we have given brief summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website.