Eastern Railway RRCER Recruitment Notification 2019 – Commercial-cum-Ticket Clerk & Jr.Clerk-cum-Typist – 252 Vacancies – Apply Online @ RRCER website – Last Date: 01.10.2019
Latest Eastern Railway RRCER Recruitment Notification 2019 – Eastern Railway Recruitment Cell (RRCER) has published General Departmental Competitive Examination (RRC/ER/GDCE/01/2019). RRCER invites online applications for the positions of Commercial-cum-Ticket Clerk (Level-3 Post) and Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist (Level-2 Post). RRC Kolkata has announced 252 vacancies for GDCE Quota. Among 252 vacancies, 124 vacancies are announced for Commercial-cum-Ticket Clerk and 128 vacancies are announced for Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist. Candidates who have eligibility as per RRCER GDCE 01/2019 Notification may apply online at RRCER website.
Online registration link has been activated from 10.09.2019. The Last date to submit the online application form is 01.10.2019. After completion of online application, submit hard copy of online application to their controlling officer on or before 10.10.2019. Before apply for the GDCE Quota, candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility conditions given in the GDCE Advertisement. Also be aware of exam details, exam scheme, rejection of application, community wise vacancies and application procedure. RRC Kolkata has announced exam date for the GDCE 01/2019. As per the announcement, GDCE will be conducted on 10.12.2019.
Important Details of Eastern Railway RRCER Recruitment Notification 2019:-
- Upper age limit is 42 years.
- Date for age consideration is 01.01.2020.
- Age relaxation is applicable.
- 12th (+2 Stage) or its equivalent/ Typing Proficiency in English/ Hindi and etc.
- Look into RRC Kolkata GDCE Notification for more details of qualification.
- Written Examination (Online)
- Typing Proficiency Test/ Document Verification
Apply online at RRCER website on or before 01.10.2019 and download the online application form. Take three printout of online application and submit the three hard copies with required documents to their Controlling Officer on or before 10.10.2019.
How to apply for RRCER General Departmental Competitive Examination 2019
- Logon to RRCER website and then locate Notice Board.
- Find advertisement, apply online link and online application download link.
- Read the advertisement completely and then apply online for the GDCE.
- Complete the online application and take printouts of online application.
- Submit the application to controlling officer as per the procedure given in the advertisement.
|Organization||Eastern Railway Recruitment Cell (RRCER) (Kolkata)|
|Position||Commercial-cum-Ticket Clerk & Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist|
|Examination||General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE)|
|Job Location||ER Zone|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Last date for online application||01.10.2019 (18.30 Hrs)|
|Last date for offline application||10.10.2019
|Online Application Link||Click Here>>
Find upcoming RRCER job notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding Eastern Railway RRCER Recruitment Notification 2019 logon to www.er.indianrailways.gov.in. The information given above is based on the Eastern Railway official advertisement.
- Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors. Also we provide details regarding exam admit cards, answer keys and results. Moreover, you can find job categories like Bank Jobs (Co-operative Bank Jobs, RBI Jobs, SBI Jobs and IBPS Recruitment), Defence Jobs, Insurance Company Jobs, Post Office Jobs, SSC Notification, UPSC Notification and Railway Jobs (Metro Rail Jobs).
Eastern Railway RRCER Recruitment Notification 2019 – Junior Engineer – 55 Vacancies – Download Application Form – Last Date: 15.10.2019
Latest Eastern Railway RRCER Recruitment Notification 2019 – Eastern Railway has released notification for re-engagement of retired technical employees of Eastern Railway. E.Rly invite applications for the positions of JE (Civil), JE (Electrical) and JE (Tele.). The Railway has announced 55 vacancies for the re-engagement. Candidates who have eligibility as per Eastern Railway Notification may apply through proper channel in prescribed format. The Application format can be downloaded from the Eastern Railway website. The Last date to submit the the application form is 15.10.2019.
Important Details of Eastern Railway Recruitment Notification 2019:-
- Upper age limit is 65 years.
- Candidates should be retired as SSE and JE in relevant department.
- Look into Eastern Railway Notification for more details of qualification.
Download the application format from the Eastern Railway website. Then send the completely filled application form with required documents to CAO/ Con/ E.Rly/ KKK, 14th Strand Road, NKG Building, 4th Floor, Kolkata – 700001 by ordinary post. Also applications can be dropped in the box kept in the office.
How to apply for Eastern Railway Re-engagement (Junior Engineer) 2019
- Logon to Eastern Railway website and then locate Recruitment.
- In Recruitment, find advertisement and application form for the above said posts.
- Read the advertisement completely and then download the application form.
- Fill up the application form completely and attach required documents.
- Submit the application as per the procedure given in the advertisement.
|Job Location||ER Zone|
|Advertisement & Application Form||Click Here>>
- For more details regarding Eastern Railway Recruitment Notification 2019 logon to www.er.indianrailways.gov.in. The information given above is based on the Eastern Railway official advertisement.