Eastern Railway Scouts & Guides Quota Recruitment 2022 – 13 Vacancies – Apply Online @ RRCER website – Last date: 13.11.2022
Latest Eastern Railway Scouts & Guides Quota Recruitment 2022 – Eastern Railway Recruitment Cell (RRCER) published notification for the recruitment against Scouts and Guides Quota for the year 2022-23. RRC Kolkata has announced 13 vacancies for Group ‘C’ and Gorup ‘D’ posts. Among 13 vacancies, 10 vacancies are allotted for Eastern Railway. Candidates who have eligibility as per Scouts & Guides Quota advertisement may apply for the recruitment. Applications should be submitted via online mode in RRCER website. The Last date for the submission of the online application is on 13.11.2022.
Candidates can submit their online application from 14.10.2022. Before apply for the Scouts & Guides Quota, candidates should ensure whether they eligible for the recruitment. To check the eligibility, read the advertisement completely and particularly check the eligibility conditions in the official Notification. Also be aware of selection process, compensation and application process from the advertisement. Eastern Railway will disable the online application link after the stipulated date and time. So, submit the online application form on or before the last date.
Important details of Scouts & Guides Quota Notification 2022
- Level ‘2’ – Age limit is 18 to 30 years.
- Level ‘1’ – Age limit is 18 to 33 years.
- Group C – 12th Standard (+2 Stage)/ 10th standard + ITI/ Apprenticeship.
- Group D – 10th standard/ 10th standard + ITI/ Apprenticeship.
- A president Scouts/ Guides/ Rover/ Ranger or HWB Holder.
- Active Member of Scouts organization for last 5 years.
- Should have attended two events at National Level/ Railway Level and State Level.
Note – Check detailed qualification in Eastern Railway Scouts & Guides Quota Notification.
- Written Test
- Marks on Certificates
- For Unreserved candidates, ₹500/- (₹ 400 Refundable).
- For SC/ ST/ Women/ Minorities/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman/ Transgender/ Economically Backward Classes, ₹250/- (Refundable to candidates appear for the exam)
- Fee can be paid through Online Mode only.
First, candidates should go through the online application procedure given in the advertisement. Also be aware of documents to be uploaded online from the advertisement. For communication purpose, candidates should have valid Email Address and Mobile Number.
How to apply for Scouts & Guides Quota Vacancies 2022
- Logon to Eastern Railway Recruitment Cell (RRCER) website.
- Find the notification link for Scouts and Guides quota at the top.
- Then find advertisement and online application links.
- Read the advertisement wisely and check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible then apply online for the recruitment.
- Complete the online application and make fee payment successfully.
- Finally take a printout of online application for future reference.
|Position||Group C & D Posts|
|Quota||Scouts & Guides|
|Job Category||Railway Jobs|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online|
|Advertisement Link||<<Click Here>>|
|Application Form Link||<<Apply Online>>|
|Exam Pattern & Syllabus||<<Click Here>>
Find upcoming Eastern Railway Recruitment notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding Eastern Railway Scouts & Guides Quota Recruitment Notification 2022 logon to Eastern Railway official site. The information given above is based on the Eastern Railway Scouts & Guides Quota official advertisement.
- Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site.