Eastern Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2022 – Group ‘C’ Posts – 21 Vacancies – Apply Online @ RRCER website – Last date: 29.09.2022
Latest Eastern Railway Sports Quota Recruitment 2022 Notification – Eastern Railway Recruitment Cell (RRCER) published notification for the recruitment against sports quota through open advertisement for the year 2022-23. Eastern Railway has announced 21 vacancies for Group ‘C’ posts in level 2, level 3, level 4 and level 5 positions for the disciplines of Cricket, Volley Ball, Boxing, Gymnastics, Hockey, Table Tennis and Weightlifting. Candidates who have eligibility as per Eastern Railway Sports Quota Advertisement may apply online for the vacancies. Applications should be submitted via online mode @ RRCER website.
The Last date for the submission of online application is on 29.09.2022. Candidates can submit their online application from 30.08.2022. Keep check this site for upcoming Eastern railway recruitment notifications. Before apply for the Sports Quota Vacancies, candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility conditions given in the advertisement. Also be aware of job requirement, compensation, selection process and application process from the advertisement. Eastern Railway will be disable the online application link after the stipulated date and time. So, submit the online form on or before the last date.
Important details of Eastern Railway Sport Quota Recruitment Notification
- Lower age limit is 18 years.
- Upper age limit is 25 years.
- Date for age consideration is 01.01.2023.
- Level 2 & 3 positions – 12th
- Level 4 & 5 positions – Graduate.
- Level 2 & 3 positions – Represented the Country in World Cup (Junior/ Youth/ Senior Category) or World Championships (Junior/ Senior Category) or Asian Games (Senior Category), etc.
- Level 4 & 5 positions – Represented the Country in Olympics Games (Senior Category) or Secured at least 3rd position in World Cup (Junior/Youth/Senior Category) or World Championships(Junior/ Senior Category) or Asian Games (Senior Category), etc.
Note – Check detailed qualification in Eastern Railway Sports Quota Notification 2022.
- Trial Test
- Sports Achievements & Educational Qualification
- Applicants should pay an amount of ₹500/- towards examination fee (₹400 Refundable to candidates appear in the test).
- For Women/ SC/ ST/ EX-SM/ PWD/ Minority/ Economically Backward Classes, application fee is ₹250/- (Refundable to candidates appear in the test).
- Fee can be paid through online mode.
Online Application Process:-
First, candidates should go through the online application procedure given in the advertisement. Also be aware of documents to be uploaded online from the advertisement. For communication purpose, candidates should have valid Email Address and Mobile Number.
How to apply for Eastern Railway Vacancies against Sports Quota 2022
- Logon to RRCER website and then look for Sports Quota notification.
- Find advertisement and online application links for the recruitment.
- Read the advertisement carefully and check eligibility conditions.
- If you are eligible then apply online for the sports quota vacancies.
- Fill up the online form completely and make fee payment successfully.
- Finally take a printout of online form for future reference.
|Advertisement & Online Application Link||<<Click Here>>|
- Find upcoming Recruitment notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding Eastern Railway Recruitment Notification 2022 logon to RRCER official site. The information given above is based on the Eastern Railway Sport Quota official advertisement. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.