ECGC Recruitment Notification 2021 – Probationary Officers (PO) – 59 Vacancies – Apply Online @ ECGC Careers – Last date: 31.01.2021
Latest ECGC Recruitment Notification 2021 – Export Credit Guarantee Corporation (ECGC) of India Limited invite application for the position of Probationary Officers (PO). ECGC announced 59 vacancies for this Post. Candidates who have eligibility as per ECGC PO Notification may apply online at ECGC website. The Last date to submit the online application form is 31.01.2021. Online Application will be activated on 01.01.2021 and ECGC will conduct online written examination on 14.03.2021.
Before apply for ECGC PO Recruitment, applicants should check their eligibility. So read the advertisement carefully and particularly check the eligibility conditions in the advertisement. Also be aware of exam details, exam dates, exam centre, selection process and application process from the advertisement. ECGC will disable the online application link after the stipulated date. So, submit the online application form on or before the last date.
Important details of ECGC Recruitment Notification 2021
- Minimum age limit is 21 years.
- Maximum age limit is 30 years.
- Date for age consideration is 01.01.2021.
- Look into ECGC notification for age relaxation details.
- Graduate degree in any discipline from University recognized by the Govt. of India.
- Online Written Examination.
- Application fee is Rs.700.
- For SC/ ST/ PWBD candidates application fee is Rs.125.
- Fee can be paid through online mode by Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
Online Application Procedure:-
First, candidates should go through the online application procedure given in the advertisement. Also be aware of documents to be uploaded online from the advertisement. For communication purpose, candidates should have valid Email Address and Mobile Number. If Photograph, Signature and certificates of candidates are required for online registration then scan those documents in prescribed format (Prescribed sizes and memory).
How to apply for ECGC Probationary Officer (PO) Vacancy
- Logon to ECGC website and then find the advertisement in career page.
- Read the advertisement completely and check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible then apply online for the Apprentices Engagement.
- Complete the online application and make payment successfully.
- Finally take a printout of online application for reference.
|Organization||Export Credit Guarantee Corporation (ECGC) of India Ltd|
|Position||Probationary Officers (PO)|
|Category||Insurance Company Jobs|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online|
|Advertisement Link||Click Here>>|
|Online Application Link||Apply Online|
Find upcoming ECGC Recruitment notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding ECGC Recruitment Notification 2020 logon to ECGC official site. The information given above is based on the ECGC official advertisement.
- Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors. Also we provide details regarding exam admit cards, answer keys and results. Moreover, you can find job categories like Bank Jobs (Co-operative Bank Jobs, RBI Jobs, SBI Jobs and IBPS Recruitment), Defence Jobs, Insurance Company Jobs, Post Office Jobs, SSC Notification, UPSC Notification and Railway Jobs (Metro Rail Jobs).Rail Jobs).