ESIC Specialist Grade-II Recruitment 2022 Notification – 28 Vacancies – Application Form @ esic.nic.in – Last date: 26.07.2022
Latest ESIC Specialist Grade-II Recruitment 2022 Notification – Employees’ state Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has released recruitment notification for Specialist Grade-II (Junior Scale) on direct recruitment basis. ESIC has announced 28 vacancies for this post in nine specialty (Anesthesia, Biochemistry, Dermatology, General Medicine, General Surgery, Pathology, Paediatrics, Psychiatry and Radiology). Candidates who have eligibility as per ESIC Specialist Grade-II notification may forward their application through proper channel in prescribed format. Candidates are requested to download the application format from the ESIC website (esic.nic.in).
The Last date for the submission of the application form is on 26.07.2022. For candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep, the last date is on 02.08.2022. Before apply for ESIC Specialist Grade-II vacancies 2022, candidates should ensure that they have the eligibility as mentioned in the advertisement. Applications received after the stipulated date will not be considered. So, candidates are requested to submit the application form on or before the last date.
Important details of ESIC Specialist Grade-II Recruitment Notification
- Upper age limit is 45 years.
- Date for age consideration is on 26.07.2022.
- Age relaxation is applicable.
- Recognized medical qualification.
- PG Degree in concerned specialty.
- Application fee is Rs.500.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen application fee is Nil.
- Fee can be paid through Demand Draft (DD).
Eligible candidates may download the application format from the ESIC website. Send the completely filled application with required documents to the address, Additional Commissioner/ Regional Director, ESI Corporation, DDA Complex Cum Office, 3rd & 4th Floor, Rajendra Place, Rajendra Bhawan, New Delhi-110008 on or before 26.07.2022. For remote areas, the last date is on 02.08.2022.
How to apply for ESIC Specialist Grade-II Vacancies 2022
- Logon to ESIC official website (esic.nic.in) and then find recruitment.
- In Recruitment Page, find advertisement for above said Post.
- Read the advertisement completely and check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible then download the application form.
- Fill up the application form completely and attach required documents.
- Send the application as per the procedure given in the advertisement.
|Organization||Employees’ state Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Position||Specialist Grade-II (Junior Scale)|
|Fee Payment Mode||Demand Draft|
|Advertisement & Application Form Link||<<Click Here>>|
- Find upcoming ESIC Specialist Grade-II Recruitment notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding ESIC Specialist Grade-II Recruitment Notification 2022 logon to Employees’ State Insurance Corporation official site. The information given above is based on the ESIC official advertisement. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.