ESIC Teaching Faculty Recruitment 2022 Notification – Assistant Professors – 491 Vacancies – Application Form @ esic.nic.in – Last date: 25.07.2022
Latest ESIC Teaching Faculty Recruitment 2022 Notification – Employees’ state Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has released recruitment notification for Teaching Faculty in ESIC PGIMSRs and ESIC Medical Colleges. ESIC invite applications for the position of Assistant Professors on direct recruitment basis. Totally 491 vacancies are announced for this post. Candidates who have eligibility as per ESIC Teaching Faculty notification may forward their application through proper channel in prescribed format. Candidates are requested to download the application format from the ESIC website (esic.nic.in).
- Latest Update:- ESIC has extended the last date of application for SC/ ST candidates. The Last date to submit the application is on 25.07.2022 (03.08.2022 for far flung areas)
The Last date for the submission of the application form is on 18.07.2022. Before apply for ESIC Teaching Faculty vacancy 2022, candidates should ensure that they have the eligibility as mentioned in the advertisement. Also be aware of job profile, job requirement, compensation, selection process and application process from the advertisement. Keep check this site for upcoming ESIC Recruitment Notification. Applications received after the stipulated date will not be considered. So, candidates are requested to submit the application form on or before the last date. Selected candidates will be posted anywhere in India.
Important details of ESIC Teaching Faculty Recruitment Notification
- Upper age limit is 40 years.
- Date for age consideration is 18.07.2022.
- Age relaxation is applicable.
- Master Degree in relevant disciplines from a recognized institute.
- Look into ESIC Teaching Faculty notification for more educational qualification details.
- Application fee is Rs.500.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen application fee is Nil.
- Fee can be paid through Demand Draft (DD).
Eligible candidates may download the application format from the ESIC website. Send the completely filled application with required documents to the following addresses on or before 18.07.2022. The Last date for candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep is on 25.07.2022.
- Address, The Regional Director, ESI Corporation, Panchdeep Bhawan, Sector-16, (Near Laxmi Narayan Mandir), Faridabad-121002, Haryana.
How to apply for ESIC Teaching Faculty Vacancies 2022
- Logon to ESIC official website (esic.nic.in) and then find recruitment.
- In Recruitment Page, find advertisement for above said Post.
- Read the advertisement completely and check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible then download the application form.
- Fill up the application form completely and attach required documents.
- Send the application as per the procedure given in the advertisement.
|Organization||Employees’ state Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Fee Payment Mode||Demand Draft|
|Advertisement & Application Form Link||<<Click Here>>|
|Date Extension Notice||<<Click Here>>
- Find upcoming ESIC Teaching Faculty Recruitment notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding ESIC Teaching Faculty Recruitment Notification 2022 logon to Employees’ State Insurance Corporation official site. The information given above is based on the ESIC official advertisement. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.