EXIM Bank Recruitment Notification 2018 – Management Trainee, AO, IT Officer & Managers – 30 Vacancies – Apply online @ EXIM Bank India Careers – Last date: 10.11.2018
Latest EXIM Bank Recruitment Notification 2018 – Export-Import Bank of India (EXIM Bank) invites applications for the Positions of Management Trainee (MT), Administrative Officer (AO), Manager, Deputy Manager and Information Technology (IT) Officer. EXIM Bank announced 30 vacancies for these openings. Candidates who have eligibility as per EXIM Bank Notification may apply online for the current vacancies at EXIM Bank India Careers (website). The Last date to submit the online application is 10.11.2018. The Online Application link has activated from October 13, 2018 (13.10.2018) 09:00 AM onwards.
- Note:- For Deputy Manager, Manager and Administrative Officer positions, only SC, ST, OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) and PWD candidates are eligible to apply.
Before apply for the job vacancy, candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria given in the advertisement. Also have knowledge regarding job requirement, job location, selection process and application process from the advertisement. EXIM Bank will disable the online application link after the stipulated date. So, submit the online application form on or before the last date.
Vacancy details as per EXIM Bank Recruitment Notification 2018
|Management Trainee (MT)||20|
|Deputy Manager (JM-I)||03|
|Administrative Officer (JM-I)||01|
Important details of EXIM Bank Recruitment Notification 2018
- IT Officer – Upper age limit is 35 years.
- Management Trainee – Upper age limit is 25 years.
- Dy. Manager, Manager & AO – Check EXIM Bank Notification.
- Dy. Manager, Manager & AO – PG Degree/ B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech. in relevant disciplines.
- IT Officer – MCA/ B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Tech in Computer Science.
- Management Trainee – CA/ PG in Business Management.
- Look into EXIM Bank advertisement for more details of qualification.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
- For General and OBC candidates, ₹600/- (Application Fee + Intimation Charges).
- For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates, ₹100/- (Intimation Charges).
First, candidates should go through the online application procedure given in the advertisement. Also be aware of documents to be uploaded online from the advertisement. For communication purpose, candidates should have valid Email Address and Mobile Number. If Photograph, Signature and certificates of candidates are required for online registration then scan those documents in prescribed format (Prescribed sizes and memory).
How to apply for EXIM Bank Current Openings
- Logon to EXIM Bank website and then locate Careers page.
- In Careers, select Current Openings/Results and find latest notifications.
- Read the advertisements and then apply online for the positions.
- Complete the online application process and make payment successfully.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for your reference.
|Organization||Export-Import Bank of India (EXIM Bank)|
|Positions||Management Trainee (MT), Administrative Officer (AO), Manager, Deputy Manager and Information Technology (IT) Officer|
|Management Trainee (MT) Advertisement Link||Download>>|
|Special Recruitment Drive Advertisement Link||Download>>|
|IT Officer Advertisement Link||Download>>|
|Online Application Link||Apply Online>>|
Find upcoming EXIM Bank Recruitment Notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding EXIM Bank Recruitment Notification 2018 logon to www.eximbankindia.in. The information given above is based on the EXIM Bank India official advertisement.
- Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors. Also we provide details regarding exam admit cards, answer keys and results. Moreover, you can find job categories like Bank Jobs (Co-operative Bank Jobs, RBI Jobs, SBI Jobs and IBPS Recruitment), Defence Jobs, Insurance Company Jobs, Post Office Jobs, SSC Notification, UPSC Notification and Railway Jobs (Metro Rail Jobs).