EXIM Bank Recruitment Notification 2021 – Management Trainee (MT) – 60 Vacancies – Apply Online @ EXIM Bank India Careers – Last date: 31.12.2020
Latest EXIM Bank Recruitment Notification 2021 – Export-Import Bank of India (EXIM Bank) invites applications for the position of Management Trainee (MT). EXIM Bank has announced 60 vacancies for the post. Candidates who have eligibility as per EXIM Bank Advertisement may apply online at EXIM Bank India Careers (website). The Last date to submit the online application is 31.12.2020. Online Application Link will be activated from December 19, 2020 (19.12.2020).
Before apply for the job vacancy, candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility conditions given in the EXIM Bank advertisement. Also be aware of job profile, job requirement, job location, selection process and application process from the advertisement. Selected Candidates will get salary of Rs.40,000. EXIM Bank will disable the online application link after the stipulated date and time. So, submit the online application form on or before the last date.
Important details of EXIM Bank Recruitment Notification 2021
- Maximum age limit is 25 years.
- Date for age consideration is 01.12.2020.
- Look into EXIM Bank notification for age relaxation details.
- B.E/ B.Tech/ MBA/ PGDBA/ CA/ Graduate/ post graduates in relevant discipline with minimum 60% marks.
- Look into EXIM Bank notification for more educational qualification details.
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- For General/ EWS/ OBC candidates, application fee is Rs.600.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates, application fee is Rs.100.
Online Application Procedure:-
First, candidates should go through the online application procedure given in the EXIM Bank advertisement. Also be aware of documents to be uploaded online from the advertisement. For communication purpose, candidates should have valid Email Address and Mobile Number. Certificates of candidates are required for online registration then scan those documents in prescribed format (Prescribed sizes and memory)
How to apply for EXIM Bank Management Trainee (MT) Vacancies
- Logon to EXIM Bank website and then locate Career page.
- In Career, find notification for Management Trainee (MT) Post.
- Click the notification to find advertisement and online application links.
- Read the advertisement completely and then apply online.
- Fill up the online application form completely and make fee payment successfully.
- Finally, take a printout of online application form for your reference
|Organization||Export-Import Bank of India (EXIM Bank)|
|Position||Management Trainee (MT)|
|Advertisement Link||Click Here>>|
|Online Application Link||Apply Online>>|
Find upcoming EXIM Bank Recruitment notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding EXIM Bank Recruitment Notification 2020 logon to EXIM Bank official site. The information given above is based on the EXIM Bank official advertisement.
- Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors. Also we provide details regarding exam admit cards, answer keys and results. Moreover, you can find job categories like Bank Jobs (Co-operative Bank Jobs, RBI Jobs, SBI Jobs and IBPS Recruitment), Defence Jobs, Insurance Company Jobs, Post Office Jobs, SSC Notification, UPSC Notification and Railway Jobs (Metro Rail Jobs).