EXIM Bank Result 2022 – Officers on Contract – 29 Vacancies – Check results @ Exim Bank India Careers (eximbankindia.in)
Latest EXIM Bank Result 2022 – Export-Import Bank of India (EXIM Bank) has released shortlisted candidates list for Interview for the recruitment of Officers on contract. Previously, Exim Bank India has released notification for the positions of Officers and announced 29 vacancies for these posts. EXIM Bank invited applications from eligible candidates and received so many applications for the recruitment. Based on the qualifications given in the applications, candidates are shortlisted for Interview. Candidates are requested to check the results on EXIM Bank official website.
For OC Legal, totally 11 candidates are selected. 20 candidates are selected for OC Internal Audit, 4 candidates are selected for OC Risk Management, 10 candidates are selected for OC Loan Monitoring, 8 candidates are selected for OC Rajbhasha, 27 candidates are selected for OC Special Situation Group and no candidates are selected for remaining posts. In Result Notification, candidates can check their Roll Numbers. Shortlisted candidates get ready for the next level of recruitment stage i.e. Interview.
Steps to download EXIM Bank Result 2022
- Logon to EXIM website and then locate Recruitment.
- In Recruitment, find notification “Shortlist for Interview – Recruitment of Officers on Contract”.
- Click the notification to find shortlisted candidates list.
- Download the result page and check shortlisted candidates roll number.
|Organization||Export-Import Bank of India (EXIM Bank)|
|Result Link||<<Click Here>>|
|Advertisement Link||<<Click Here>>
- Find upcoming EXIM Bank Result notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding Officers Result logon to EXIM Bank official website. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.