FCI Non-Executive Recruitment 2022 Notification – JE, Steno & Assistant – 5043 Vacancies – Apply Online @ FCI Careers – Last date: 05.10.2022
Latest FCI Non-Execuitve Recruitment 2022 Notification – Food Corporation of India (FCI) has released zone wise recruitment notification for the positions of Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical), Stenographer Grade-II and Assistant Grade-3. FCI has announced 5043 vacancies for these posts. Zonal wise vacancies are given in the table shown below. Candidates who have eligibility as per FCI Non-Executive Advertisement may apply for these vacancies. Applications should be submitted via online mode @ fci.gov.in. The Last date to submit the online application form is on 05.10.2022.
Candidates can submit their online application from 06.09.2022. Before apply for the FCI Non-Executives Recruitment 2022, candidates should check their eligibility level in the official notification. Also be aware of job requirement, compensation and selection process from the advertisement. Keep check this page for upcoming Central Government Jobs. Online application link will be disabled after the stipulated date and time. So, submit the online form on or before the last date.
Important details of FCI Non-Executive Recruitment Notification
- Junior Engineer & Assistant (Hindi) – Upper age limit is 28 years.
- Stenographer – Upper age limit is 25 years.
- Assistant – Upper age limit is 27 years.
- Junior Engineer – Degree/ Diploma in relevant discipline.
- Stenographer – Graduate Degree with English Typing (40 WPM) & Shorthand (80 WPM).
- Assistant – Graduate Degree in relevant discipline.
- Online Test (Phase-I & Phase-II).
- Skill Test.
- Candidates should remit an amount of Rs.500/-.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PwBD/ Serving Defence Personnel/ Ex-serviceman and women candidates.
- Fee can be paid through Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets, UPI.
Online Application Procedure:-
First, candidates should go through the online application procedure given in the advertisement. Also be aware of documents to be uploaded online from the advertisement. For communication purpose, candidates should have valid Email Address and Mobile Number.
How to apply for FCI Non Executive Vacancies 2022
- Logon to FCI official website and then locate Recruitment.
- Find the advertisement and online application link in Recruitment Page.
- Read the advertisement carefully and check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible then apply online for the jobs.
- Fill up the online application form completely and upload required documents.
- Make fee payment successfully.
- Finally take a printout of online form for future reference.
|Organization||Food Corporation of India (FCI)|
|Position||Junior Engineer, Stenographer Grade-II & Assistant Grade-3|
|Category||Ministry of Consumer Affairs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online|
|Advertisement Link||<<Click Here>>|
|Online Application Link||<<Click Here>>|
Find upcoming FCI Recruitment notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding FCI Non-Executive Recruitment Notification 2022 logon to Food Corporation of India official site. The information given above is based on the FCI Non-Executive official advertisement.
- Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.