Federal Bank Assistant Manager Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2022 – Online Aptitude Assessment – Download Exam Scheme & Syllabus PDF @ Federal Bank Careers
Latest Federal Bank Assistant Manager Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2022 PDF – Federal Bank has released Online Aptitude Assessment Pattern & Syllabus for the recruitment of Assistant Manager for Specialist Role in IT (Scale-I) post. Candidates who have applied for the Assistant Manager for Specialist Role in IT recruitment may download exam pattern and syllabus pdf at Federal Bank Careers. Candidates can also download the exam syllabus and pattern from the link given below. Federal Bank has annouced exam date for Assistant Manager for Specialist Role in IT Online Aptitude Assessment.
As per the announcement, the online aptitude assessment will be held on 04.09.2022. Federal Bank Assistant Manager for Specialist Role in IT Selection process includes Online Aptitude Assessment, Technical Interview and Personal Interview. Find upcoming Federal Bank Recruitment Notifications in our site. The Aptitude Assessment comprises questions from the subjects of Logical Aptitude/ Reasoning, Quantitative/ Numerical Ability and IT Aptitude/ Domain Assessment. The Exam will be conducted through online mode. After Online Aptitude Assessment, candidates should have a psychometric questionnaire for a duration of 15 minutes.
Important details of Federal Bank Assistant Manager Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2022
Aptitude Test Pattern:-
- Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions.
- Consist of Three sections.
- Logical Aptitude/ Reasoning – 30 Questions – 30 Marks.
- Quantitative/ Numerical Ability – 30 Questions – 30 Marks.
- IT Aptitude/ Domain Assessment – 60 Questions – 60 Marks.
- Totally 120 questions and 120 marks.
- Total time 105 minutes (1 hour and 45 minutes).
|Logical Aptitude/ Reasoning||30/ 30|
|Quantitative/ Numerical Ability||30/ 30|
|IT Aptitude/ Domain Assessment||60/ 60
Note:- 0.25 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Aptitude Test Syllabus:-
- Logical Aptitude/ Reasoning.
- Quantitative/ Numerical Ability.
- IT Aptitude/ Domain Assessment
- Computer Networks
- Linux/ Unix Administration
- Information Security
- C Sharp
- Software Testing, etc.
Minimum Requirements for Online Aptitude Assessment:-
- Latest version of Mozilla Firefox and Chrome.
- Windows XP, Windows 7 & above.
- Min 2 cores Processor
- Preferred 1/2 GB Ram.
- 640×480, 15fps Web Camera.
- Labtop inbuilt Microphone.
- 1024×768 and above Screen Resolution.
- 1 mbps internet speed.
- Laptop or Desktop with Webcam.
Note – Check further details in federal bank website.
How to download Federal Bank Asst. Manager Aptitude Test Pattern & Syllabus 2022
- Logon to Federal Bank website and then locate Careers page.
- In Careers page, find Assistant Manager for Specialist Role in IT Notification.
- Read the advertisement wisely and then download exam pattern and syllabus.
- Read the syllabus carefully and prepare well for the aptitude test.
|Position||Assistant Manager for Specialist Role in IT|
|Job Category||Exam Pattern|
|Exam Pattern & Syllabus Link||<<Download>>|
|Exam Notification||<<Click Here>>
- Find upcoming Federal Bank exam notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding Federal Bank Assistant Manager Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2022 logon to www.federalbank.co.in. The information given above is based on the Federal Bank Assistant Manager official advertisement. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.