Federal Bank Recruitment Notification 2018 – Officers (Scale-I) & Clerks – Download Results for Aptitude Test @ Federal Bank Careers – Exam date: 09.09.2018
Latest Federal Bank Recruitment Notification 2018 – Federal bank invites applications for the positions of Officers (Scale-I) and Clerks. Candidates who have eligible as per Federal Bank Notification may apply online for the recruitment process 2018-19 at Federal Bank Careers (website). Online registration has started from (August 14, 2018) 14.08.2018. The Last date to submit the online application has been extended to 31.08.2018. Federal Bank announced online aptitude test for officers and clerks. As per the announcement, the test will be conducted on 09.09.2018.
- Latest Update:- Federal Bank announced results for online Aptitude Test of Officers in Scale I & Clerks. Candidates are requested to check their results at Federal Bank website. Here, we have provided direct link to download results at the table given below.
Before apply for the position, candidates should examine their eligibility. For that, read the advertisement carefully and particularly check the eligibility conditions in the advertisement. Also be aware of service agreement, exam centres, exam scheme, selection process and application process. Selected candidates may have probation period of two years for officers and six months for clerks.
Important details of Federal Bank Recruitment Notification 2018
Age Limit (As on 01.07.2018):-
- Officers – Upper age limit is 26 years.
- Clerks – Upper age limit is 24 years.
- Officers – Post Graduate with 60% marks (2017 & 2018 Passed outs).
- Legal Officer – Graduate/ Post Graduate with 60% marks (2017 & 2018 Passed outs).
- For more details regarding qualification, look into Federal Bank advertisement.
- Online Aptitude Test
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
Exam Scheme for Officers in Scale (I):-
- The Aptitude comprises 150 question for 150 Marks. The duration of the test is 90 Minutes. The Test includes questions from Verbal Ability/ English Language, Logical Aptitude/ Reasoning, Quantitative/ Numerical Ability, General – Socio-economic & Banking, Computer Awareness and Digital Banking.
- Verbal Ability/ English Language – 30 Questions for 30 Marks.
- Logical Aptitude/ Reasoning – 30 Questions for 30 Marks.
- Quantitative/ Numerical Ability – 30 Questions for 30 Marks.
- General, Socio-economic & Banking – 25 Questions for 25 Marks.
- Computer Awareness – 20 Questions for 20 Marks.
- Digital Banking – 15 Questions for 15 Marks.
Exam Scheme for Clerk:-
- The Aptitude Test comprises 90 question for 90 Marks. The duration of the test is 60 Minutes. The Test includes questions from Verbal Ability/ English Language, Logical Aptitude/ Reasoning, Quantitative/ Numerical Ability, General – Socio-economic & Banking, Computer Awareness and Digital Banking.
- Verbal Ability/ English Language – 20 Questions for 20 Marks.
- Logical Aptitude/ Reasoning – 20 Questions for 20 Marks.
- Quantitative/ Numerical Ability – 20 Questions for 20 Marks.
- General, Socio-economic & Banking – 10 Questions for 10 Marks.
- Computer Awareness – 10 Questions for 10 Marks.
- Digital Banking – 10 Questions for 10 Marks.
First, candidates should go through the online application procedure given in the advertisement. Also be aware of documents to be uploaded online from the advertisement. For communication purpose, candidates should have valid Email Address and Mobile Number. If Photograph, Signature and certificates of candidates are required for online registration then scan those documents in prescribed format (Prescribed sizes and memory).
How to apply for Federal Bank Officers (Scale-I) & Cleck Recruitment 2018-19
- Logon to Federal Bank website and then locate Careers page.
- In Careers page, find Recruitment Process 2018-19 Notification.
- Read the advertisement wisely and then apply online.
- Online application link is available under the notification link.
- Complete the online application process and make fee payment successfully.
- Finally, take a printout of the online application for your reference.
|Position||Officers (Scale-I) & Clerks|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online|
|Last Date||31.08.2018 (Date Extended)
|Result Link for Officers in Scale-I||Download>>|
|Result Link for Clerks||Download>>|
Find upcoming Federal Bank job notifications @ Recruitment Reader. Candidates belong to the states of Gujarat, Haryana, Karnataka, Kerala, Maharashtra, New Delhi, Punjab, Tamil Nadu or West Bengal are eligible to apply for Officers. Candidates belong to the states of Haryana, Karnataka, Kerala, Maharashtra, New Delhi, Punjab or Tamil Nadu are eligible to apply for Clerks. For more details regarding Federal Bank Recruitment Notification 2018 logon to www.federalbank.co.in. The information given above is based on the Federal Bank official advertisement.
- Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors. Also we provide details regarding exam admit cards, answer keys and results. Moreover, you can find job categories like Bank Jobs (Co-operative Bank Jobs, RBI Jobs, SBI Jobs and IBPS Recruitment), Defence Jobs, Insurance Company Jobs, Post Office Jobs, SSC Notification, UPSC Notification and Railway Jobs (Metro Rail Jobs).