Gargi College Lab Attendant Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2022 – Laboratory Attendant – Download Exam Pattern & Syllabus PDF @ gargicollege.in
Download Gargi College Lab Attendant Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2022 – Gargi College under University of Delhi has released exam syllabus and pattern for the recruitment of Laboratory Attendant. Gargi Collge has announced totally 23 vacancies, 15 vacancies are announced for Lab Attendant. Candidates who have applied for the Gargi College Laboratory Attendant Examination may download the exam pattern and syllabus from the Gargi College website. Candidates can also download the exam syllabus and pattern from the link given below.
Gargi College will announce exam date for this recruitment soon. Keep check this site for upcoming Gargi College Recruitment Notifications. Gargi College Laboratory Attendant Selection process involves Written Test. Written Test consists of questions from General Science, General Awareness, Reasoning Ability, Mathematical Ability and Test of Language English or Hindi. Examination will be conducted for 150 questions and 300 Marks.
Important details of Gargi College Lab Attendant Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2022
Written Test Pattern:-
- General Science – 60 Questions – 120 Marks.
- General Awareness – 20 Questions – 40 Marks.
- Reasoning Ability – 20 Questions – 40 Marks.
- Mathematical Ability – 30 Questions – 60 Marks.
- Test of Language English or Hindi – 20 Questions – 40 Marks.
- Total Questions – 150.
- Total Marks – 300.
- Total Time Duration – 3 Hours.
- Objective Type – Multiple Choice Questions.
|Test of Language English or Hindi||20/40|
Note:- 1/4 Marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Written Test Syllabus:-
- General Science – knowledge of science, laboratory equipment and lab practice, spheres of science Arts/ Social Sciences/Mathematical Sciences, etc.
- General Awareness – General Awareness of the environment and its relevance to the society, questions relating to India and her
neighboring countries, especially pertaining to History, Indian Polity & Constitution, Art & Culture, Geography, Economics, General Policy, Science & Scientific Research, National/ International Organizations/ Institutions, events, etc.
- Reasoning Ability – Questions of both verbal and non-verbal types. Test may include questions on analogies, similarities, differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship, concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, etc.
- Mathematical Ability – Arithmetical and Numerical Ability will cover Number System including questions on Simplification, Decimals, Fractions, L.C.M., H.C.F., Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Average, Profit & Loss, Discount, Simple & Compound Interest, Mensuration, Time & Work, Time & Distance, Tables & Graphs, etc.
- Test of Language English or Test of Language Hindi – Vocabulary, Grammar, Sentence Structure, Synonyms, Antonyms and its correct usage, etc.
Note:- Detailed exam pattern and syllabus is available on Gargi College website.
Steps to download Gargi College Lab Attendant Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2022
- Logon to Gargi College official website and then locate Careers page.
- In Careers, find notification for Lab Attendant Posts.
- Read the advertisement carefully and check your eligibility.
- Candidates who have applied for the recruitment may download the exam pattern & Syllabus.
- Exam pattern and syllabus is available in the notification.
- Read the syllabus and prepare for the exam well.
|Exam Notification||<<Click Here>>|
|Exam Date||Yet to announce
|Exam Pattern & Syllabus Link||<<Click Here>>|
- Find upcoming Gargi College Lab Attendant Exam Pattern & Syllabus notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding Gargi College Lab Attendant Recruitment Notification 2022 logon to Gargi College official site. The information given above is based on the Gargi College official advertisement. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.