Gujarat Postal Recruitment 2022 Notification – BPM, ABPM & Dak Sevak – 1901 Vacancies – Apply Online – Last date: 05.06.2022 – indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
Latest Gujarat Postal Recruitment 2022 Notification – Gujarat Postal Circle invite applications for the engagement of Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM) and Dak Sevaks. Gujarat Postal Division has announced 1901 vacancies for these posts. Candidates who are eligible as per Gujarat Post Office advertisement may apply online at India Post GDS Online website. Online application has been activated on 02.05.2022. The Last date to submit the online application is 05.06.2022.
Before apply for Gujarat Postal recruitment, applicants should check their eligibility. So read the advertisement carefully and particularly check the eligibility conditions in the advertisement. Also be aware of job profile, job requirement, compensation, selection process and application process from the advertisement. Selected candidates will get salary of Rs.12,000 for BPM and Rs.10,000 for ABPM/ Dak Sevak. Department of Post will disable the online application link after the stipulated date and time. So, submit the online application form on or before the last date.
Important details of Gujarat Postal GDS Recruitment Notification
- Minimum age limit is 18 years.
- Maximum age limit is 40 years.
- Age relaxation is applicable.
- Look into Gujarat Postal notification for age relaxation details.
- 10th passed from recognized board/ Institute.
- Candidate should have studied the local language.
- Basic computer Knowledge.
- Merit List
- Application fee is Rs.100.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female/ Trans-women.
- Fee can be paid through online modes/ at any Head Post Office.
Online Application Procedure:-
First, candidates should go through the online application procedure given in the Gujarat Postal advertisement. Also be aware of documents to be uploaded online from the advertisement. For communication purpose, candidates should have valid Email Address and Mobile Number. If Photograph, Signature and certificates of candidates are required for online registration then scan those documents in prescribed format (Prescribed sizes and memory).
How to apply for Gujarat Post BPM, ABPM & Dak Sevak Vacancies
- Logon to GDS website and then find notification home page.
- In home page, Find advertisement of above said Post.
- Read the advertisement completely and check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible then apply online for the recruitment.
- Complete the online application and make payment successfully.
- Finally take a printout of online application for reference.
|Organization||Gujarat Postal Circle|
|Position||Branch Post Master(BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master(ABPM) & Dak Sevaks|
|Category||Post Office Jobs|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online/ Offline|
|Advertisement/ Application Link||<<Click Here>>|
|Online Application Link||<<Click Here>>
|Apply for Other Postal Circles||<<Click Here>>
- Find upcoming Gujarat Postal Recruitment notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding Gujarat Post Recruitment Notification 2022 logon to India Post official site. The information given above is based on the Gujarat Postal Circle official advertisement. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.