HQ Coast Guard Region (West) Recruitment 2022 Notification – CMTD, Lascar & Various Posts – 23 Vacancies – Application Format – Last date: 25.10.2022
Latest HQ Coast Guard Region (West) Recruitment 2022 Notification – HQ Coast Guard Region (West) invite applications for the recruitment of Engine Driver, Sarang Lascar, Fire Engine Driver, Civilian Motor Transport Driver, Electrician/ Electrical Fitter (Skilled), Mechanical Fitter (Skilled), Welder (Skilled), Turner (Skilled), Carpenter (Skilled), Forklift Operator, Lascar, MTS (Peon), Unskilled Labourer and MTS (Mali) on direct recruitment basis. HQ Coast Guard Region West has announced 23 vacancies for these posts. Candidates who have eligibility as per HQ Coast Guard Region (West) Notification may forward their application through proper channel in prescribed format.
The application format can be downloaded from the ICG official website. The Last date to submit the application form is on 25.10.2022. Before apply for the HQ Coast Guard Region (West) Vacancy, candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility conditions given in the advertisement. Also be aware of job profile, job requirement, selection process and application process from the advertisement. Applications received after the last date will not be considered. So, submit the application form on or before the last date.
Vacancy details of HQ Coast Guard Region (West) Recruitment Notification
|Fire Engine Driver||02|
|Civilian Motor Transport Driver||07|
|Electrician/ Electrical Fitter (Skilled)||01|
|Mechanical Fitter (Skilled)||01|
# Check detailed vacancies in HQ Coast Guard Region (West) Notification.
Important details of HQ Coast Guard Region (West) Recruitment Notification
- Lower age limit is 18 years.
- Upper age limit is 27/ 30 years.
- Matriculation (10th) or equivalent.
- 02 years of experience in relevant field.
- Written Test.
- Document Verification.
Download the application format from Indian coast Guard website. Completely filled application with required document should be addressed to given addresses in the advertisement.
How to apply for HQ Coast Guard Region (West) Vacancy
- Check Indian Coast Guard website.
- Find advertisement for HQ Coast Guard Region (West) Civilian posts.
- Read the advertisement completely and then download the application form.
- Fill up the application form completely and attach required documents.
- Send the application form as per the procedure given in the advertisement.
|Organization||HQ Coast Guard Region (West)|
|Position||Engine Driver, Sarang Lascar, Fire Engine Driver, Civilian Motor Transport Driver, etc.
|Advertisement/ Application Link||<<Click Here>>|
Find upcoming HQ Coast Guard Region (West) Recruitment notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding HQ Coast Guard Region (West) Recruitment Notification 2022 logon to HQ Coast Guard Region (West) official site. The information given above is based on the HQ Coast Guard Region (West) official advertisement.
- Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website.