IBPS Clerk X Exam Notification 2020-21 – 2557 Clerical Vacancies (2021-22) – Apply Online @ ibps.in – Last Date: 23.09.2020
IBPS Clerk X Exam Notification 2020-21 – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) published exam notification for clerical cadre Phase X for the year 2020 – 2021. The IBPS announced common recruitment process (CRP) for 2557 clerical vacancies all over India. Eligible candidates are requested to register for the Clerk common recruitment process from 02.09.2020 to 23.09.2020. Interested candidates apply online for the clerk phase-10 exam at IBPS official website. Let’s have a brief look at the IBPS Clerk 10 Exam Notification 2020-21. Online registration link have been activated from 02.09.2020.
- Latest Update:- IBPS has reopened online application for Common Recruitment Process of Clerk-X. Last date for the submission of the online application is 06.11.2020.
Before apply for the exam, candidates should check whether they are eligible. For that, read the official advertisement carefully and particularly check the eligibility criteria given in the advertisement. Other than eligibility criteria, have knowledge of exam centres, exam pattern, exam syllabus, selection procedure, application fee and online application process. Apply online for the exam on or before the last date and don’t lose your candidature by submitting incomplete application. IBPS Clerk 2020 exam dates were announced, the preliminary exam will be conducted in the month of December and main exam will be conducted in the month of January. Download exam syllabus and exam pattern and prepare well for the examination.
IBPS Clerk Exam Phase 10 State wise vacancies (2021-22)
|Andaman & Nicobar Island||01|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu||04|
|Jammu & Kashmir||07|
11 banks are taking part in the common recruitment process of clerical cadre.The Banks are Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Central Bank of India, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Punjab National Bank, Punjab & Sind Bank, UCO Bank and Union Bank of India.
Important details of IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2020-21
- Minimum age is 20 years and maximum age is 28 years.
- Crucial date for age consideration is 01.09.2020.
- Age relaxation is applicable.
- Degree in any discipline from an institute recognized by Indian government.
- Or any equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Knowledge in computer and its operation
- Proficiency in regional languages.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
- These exams are conducted through online. In both examinations, there will be penalty for wrong answers. The exam pattern for prelims consist English, Numerical and Reasoning questions and main exam has general/finance, English, Reasoning, Computer and Quantitative questions. Questions are available in the languages of English and Hindi except English Test.
- ₹175/- for SC/ ST/ PWBD/ EX-SM Candidates.
- ₹850/- for all other candidates.
- Payment of fees through online mode only.
- Available online modes are Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS and Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallet.
First, candidates should go through the online application procedure given in the advertisement. Also be aware of documents to be uploaded online from the advertisement. For communication purpose, candidates should have valid Email Address and Mobile Number. If Photograph, Signature and certificates of candidates are required for online registration then scan those documents in prescribed format (Prescribed sizes and memory).
How to apply online for IBPS Clerk X Exam 2020-21
- Go to IBPS site and then locate CWE Clerical page.
- In clerical page, find advertisement for clerk phase X.
- Read the advertisement wisely and check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible then you can apply for the exam.
- Click apply online link and complete the application process.
- Check your details given in the application and submit it.
- Take a hard copy of online application for your reference.
|Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date for online application||23.09.2020|
|Preliminary Exam dates||05.12.2020, 12.12.2020 & 13.12.2020|
|Main Exam date||24.01.2021|
|Advertisement & Online Application Link||Click Here>>|
Find upcoming IBPS exam notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding IBPS Clerk IX Exam Notification 2020-21 logon to www.ibps.in. The information given above is based on the official advertisement of IBPS Clerk Phase 10.
- Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors. Also we provide details regarding exam admit cards, answer keys and results. Moreover, you can find job categories like Bank Jobs (Co-operative Bank Jobs, RBI Jobs, SBI Jobs and IBPS Recruitment), Defence Jobs, Insurance Company Jobs, Post Office Jobs, SSC Notification, UPSC Notification and Railway Jobs (Metro Rail Jobs).