IBPS Clerk VII Exam Notification 2018-19 – Clerical Common Recruitment Process – 7883 Vacancies – Apply online @ ibps.in – Last Date: 03.10.2017
“IBPS Clerk VII Exam Notification 2018-19”, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) published exam notification for clerical cadre for the year 2018 – 2019. The IBPS announced common recruitment process for 7883 clerical vacancies all over India. Eligible candidates are requested to register for the recruitment process from 12.09.2017 to 03.10.2017. Interested candidates apply online for the clerk VII exam at IBPS official website. Let’s have a brief look at the IBPS Clerk VII Exam Notification 2018-19. IBPS announced preliminary exam results for Clerical Cadre VII. Check your exam scores in IBPS website.
Before apply for the exam, candidates should check whether they are eligible. For that, read the official advertisement carefully and particularly check the eligibility criteria given in the advertisement. Other than eligibility criteria have knowledge of exam centres, exam pattern, exam syllabus, selection procedure, application fee and online application process. Apply online for the exam on or before the last date and don’t lose your candidature by submitting incomplete application. IBPS released Preliminary online Exam Call Letters.
IBPS Clerk VII exam dates were announced, the preliminary exam may be conducted in the month of December and main exam may be conducted in the month of January. Download exam syllabus and prepare as per the latest syllabus. Download exam pattern and practise as per the latest pattern. These two things will help you in making success in the exams. So, candidates use this opportunity and prepare well for the examinations. 19 banks are take part in the common recruitment process of clerical cadre. Find more job notifications @ Recruitment Reader.
IBPS Clerk Exam Phase VII State wise vacancies
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||7|
|Daman & Diu||8|
|Jammu & Kashmir||34|
Important details of IBPS Clerk VII Exam Notification 2018-19
- Minimum age is 20 years and maximum age is 28 years.
- Crucial date for age consideration is 01.09.2017.
- Born before 01.09.1997 and born after 02.09.1989 both dates inclusive.
- Age relaxation is applicable, check IBPS advertisement.
- Degree in any discipline from an institute recognized by Indian government.
- Or any equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Knowledge in computer and its operation
- Proficiency in regional languages.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
These exams are conducted through online. In both examinations, there will be penalty for wrong answers. The exam pattern for prelims consist English, Numerical and Reasoning questions and main exam has general/finance, English, Reasoning, Computer and Quantitative questions. Questions are available in the languages of English and Hindi except English Test.
- 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EX-SM Candidates.
- 600/- for all other candidates.
- Payment of fees through online mode only.
- Available online modes are Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS and Cash Cards/Mobile Wallet.
How to apply online for IBPS Clerk VII Exam 2018-19?
- Go to IBPS site and then locate CWE Clerical page.
- In clerical page, find advertisement for clerk phase VII.
- Read the advertisement wisely and check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible then you can apply for the exam.
- Click apply online link and complete the application process.
- Check your details given in the application and submit it.
- Take a hard copy of online application for your reference.
|Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Job Category||Bank Jobs / Central Government|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Preliminary Exam dates||December 02, 03, 09 & 10 2017|
|Main Exam date||21.01.2018|
|For Advertisement & Online Application||Click Here>>|
For more details regarding IBPS Clerk Exam Phase VII refer IBPS official site. The information given above is based on the official advertisement of IBPS.