IBPS Clerk VIII Exam Notification 2018-19 – Clerical Common Recruitment Process – 7275 Vacancies (2019-20) – Pre-exam Training Call Letter @ ibps.in – Last Date: 01.12.2018
IBPS Clerk VIII Exam Notification 2018-19 – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) published exam notification for clerical cadre Phase VIII for the year 2018 – 2019. The IBPS announced common recruitment process (CRP) for 7275 clerical vacancies all over India. Eligible candidates are requested to register for the Clerk common recruitment process from 18.09.2018 to 10.10.2018. Interested candidates apply online for the clerk phase-8 exam at IBPS official website. Let’s have a brief look at the IBPS Clerk VIII Exam Notification 2018-19. Online registration link has been activated.
Before apply for the exam, candidates should check whether they are eligible. For that, read the official advertisement carefully and particularly check the eligibility criteria given in the advertisement. Other than eligibility criteria have knowledge of exam centres, exam pattern, exam syllabus, selection procedure, application fee and online application process. Apply online for the exam on or before the last date and don’t lose your candidature by submitting incomplete application. IBPS Clerk VIII exam dates were announced, the preliminary exam will be conducted in the month of December and main exam will be conducted in the month of January. Download exam syllabus and exam pattern and prepare well for the examination.
Latest Update:- IBPS released pre-examination Training Call Letter for CRP Clerks VIII. Candidates can download the call letters from November 14, 2018 (14.11.2018) to December 01, 2018 (01.12.2018). Find direct link to download the pre exam training call letter at the table shown below.
Find upcoming IBPS exam notifications @ Recruitment Reader.
IBPS Clerk Exam Phase VIII State wise vacancies
|Andaman & Nicobar Island||Nil|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||03|
|Daman & Diu||01|
|Jammu & Kashmir||61|
Important details of IBPS Clerk VIII Exam Notification 2018-19
- Minimum age is 20 years and maximum age is 28 years.
- Crucial date for age consideration is 01.09.2018.
- Age relaxation is applicable.
- Degree in any discipline from an institute recognized by Indian government.
- Or any equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Knowledge in computer and its operation
- Proficiency in regional languages.
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Examination
These exams are conducted through online. In both examinations, there will be penalty for wrong answers. The exam pattern for prelims consist English, Numerical and Reasoning questions and main exam has general/finance, English, Reasoning, Computer and Quantitative questions. Questions are available in the languages of English and Hindi except English Test.
- ₹100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ EX-SM Candidates.
- ₹600/- for all other candidates.
- Payment of fees through online mode only.
- Available online modes are Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS and Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallet.
How to apply online for IBPS Clerk VIII Common Recruitment 2018-19
- Go to IBPS site and then locate CWE Clerical page.
- In clerical page, find advertisement for clerk phase VIII.
- Read the advertisement wisely and check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible then you can apply for the exam.
- Click apply online link and complete the application process.
- Check your details given in the application and submit it.
- Take a hard copy of online application for your reference.
|Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date for online application||10.10.2018|
|Preliminary Exam dates||08.12.2018, 09.12.2018, 15.12.2018 & 16.12.2018|
|Main Exam date||20.01.2019|
|Pre-Examination Training Call Letter Link||Click Here>>|
19 banks are taking part in the common recruitment process of clerical cadre.The Banks are, Allahabad Bank, Andhra Bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Central Bank of India, Corporation Bank, Dena Bank, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab National Bank, Punjab & Sind Bank, Syndicate Bank, UCO Bank, Union Bank of India, United Bank of India and Vijaya Bank.
For more details regarding IBPS Clerk VIII Exam Notification 2018-19 logon to www.ibps.in. The information given above is based on the official advertisement of IBPS Clerk Phase 8.