IBPS Clerk XII Notification 2022 – 6035 Clerical Vacancies (2023-24) – Apply Online @ ibps.in – Last Date: 21.07.2022
IBPS Clerk XII Exam Notification 2022 – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) published exam notification for clerical cadre Phase XII for the year 2023 – 2024. The IBPS announced common recruitment process (CRP) for 6035 clerical vacancies all over India. Eligible candidates are requested to register for the Clerk common recruitment process from 01.07.2022 to 21.07.2022. Interested candidates may apply online for the clerk phase-12 exam at IBPS official website. Let’s have a brief look at the IBPS Clerk 12 Exam Notification 2023-24. Online registration link will be activated from 01.07.2022.
Before apply for the exam, candidates should check whether they are eligible. For that, read the official advertisement carefully and particularly check the eligibility criteria given in the advertisement. Other than eligibility criteria, have knowledge of exam centres, exam pattern, exam syllabus, selection procedure, application fee and online application process. Apply online for the exam on or before the last date and don’t lose your candidature by submitting incomplete application. IBPS Clerk 2022 exam dates were announced, the preliminary exam will be conducted in the month of September and main exam in the month of October.
IBPS Clerk Recruitment Phase 12 State wise vacancies (2023-24)
|Andaman & Nicobar||04|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu||01|
|Jammu & Kashmir||35|
#11 banks are taking part in the common recruitment process of clerical cadre.The Banks are Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Central Bank of India, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Punjab National Bank, Punjab & Sind Bank, UCO Bank and Union Bank of India.
Important details of IBPS Clerk XII Recruitment 2022
- Lower age limit is 20 years.
- Upper age limit is 28 years.
- Date for age consideration is on 01.07.2022.
- Age relaxation is applicable.
- Candidates should have Graduate Degree in any discipline.
- Look into IBPS notification for more educational qualification details.
- Preliminary Examination.
- Main Examination.
- ₹175/- for SC/ ST/ PWBD/ EX-SM Candidates.
- ₹850/- for all other candidates.
- Payment of fees through online mode only.
- Available online modes are Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS and Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallet.
First, candidates should go through the online application procedure given in the advertisement. Also be aware of documents to be uploaded online from the advertisement. For communication purpose, candidates should have valid Email Address and Mobile Number. If Photograph, Signature and certificates of candidates are required for online registration then scan those documents in prescribed format (Prescribed sizes and memory).
How to apply online for IBPS Clerk XII Vacancies 2022
- Go to IBPS site and then locate CWE Clerical page.
- In clerical page, find advertisement for clerk phase XII.
- Read the advertisement wisely and check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible then you can apply for the exam.
- Click apply online link and complete the application process.
- Check your details given in the application and submit it.
- Take a hard copy of online application for your reference.
|Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last date for online application||21.07.2022|
|Advertisement Link||<<Click Here>>|
|Online Application Link||<<Click Here>>
|Exam Pattern Link||<<Click Here>>
- Find upcoming IBPS exam notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding IBPS Clerk XII Exam Notification 2022 logon to ibps.in. The information given above is based on the official advertisement of IBPS Clerk Phase XII. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.