IBPS PO IX Exam Notification 2019-2020 – Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee – 4336 Vacancies – Apply Online for CRP PO/MT (9) 2019 – Last date: 28.08.2019
Latest IBPS PO IX Exam Notification 2019 – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has published notification for common recruitment of Probationary Officers (PO)/ Management Trainees (MT). IBPS announced 4336 vacancies for PO/MT Phase-9 recruitment for the year 2019-20. Candidates who have required qualification may apply online for the common recruitment process (CRP) of PO/MT at IBPS website. The Online registration has started from August 07, 2019 (07.08.2019). The Last date to submit the online application is August 28, 2018 (28.08.2018).
Before apply for IBPS CRP PO/MT IX recruitment 2019-2020, candidates should ensure whether they satisfy the eligibility conditions given in the advertisement. Also be aware of exam scheme, exam syllabus, exam centres, selection process and application process from the advertisement. IBPS announced exam dates for preliminary examination and main examination. As per the announcement, preliminary exam will be held in October and main exam in November. Find detailed advertisement and online application link at the table shown at the bottom of this page.
Bank-wise vacancy details as per IBPS PO Phase-9 Exam Notification 2019
|Bank of India||899|
|Bank of Maharashtra||350|
|Oriental Bank of Commerce||300|
|Union Bank of India||644|
Important details of IBPS PO/MT IX Recruitment Notification 2019-2020
- Lower age limit is 20 years.
- Upper age limit is 30 years.
- Date for age consideration is 01.08.2019.
- Reserved category candidates can claim for age relaxation.
- Any Degree from a recognized institute.
Note:- Look into IBPS CRP PO/ MT IX advertisement/ notification for more details of qualification.
- Preliminary Examination (Online)
- Main Examination (Online)
Exam Scheme for Preliminary Examination:-
- English Language – 30 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude – 35 Marks
- Reasoning Ability – 35 Marks.
- Totally preliminary exam has 100 marks and 100 questions.
- Each question has one mark.
- Candidates are shortlisted based on the cutoff marks in each section.
Exam Scheme for Main Examination:-
- Reasoning & Computer Aptitude – 45 Questions, 60 Marks.
- General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness – 40 Questions, 40 Marks.
- English Language – 35 Questions, 40 Marks.
- Data Analysis & Interpretation – 35 Questions, 60 Marks.
- Totally 155 questions and 200 Marks.
- Finally Letter Writing & Essay, it comprises 25 marks.
- There will be negative marks for wrong answers (0.25 Marks will be deducted for wrong answers).
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates, ₹100/- (Intimation Charges Only)
- For other candidates, ₹600/- (Application Fee + Intimation Charges)
- Fee can be paid through online modes like Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS and Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
First, candidates should go through the online application procedure given in the advertisement. Also be aware of documents to be uploaded online from the advertisement. For communication purpose, candidates should have valid Email Address and Mobile Number. If Photograph, Signature and certificates of candidates are required for online registration then scan those documents in prescribed format (Prescribed sizes and memory).
How to apply online for IBPS PO/MT IX Vacancies 2020-2021
- Logon to IBPS website and then locate CRP PO/MT.
- In CRP PO/MT, select common recruitment process for PO/MT phase IX.
- Then find advertisement and online application links.
- Read the advertisement completely and then apply online for the recruitment.
- Before apply online, scan photograph and signature to upload online.
- Complete the online application process and make fee payment successfully.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for your reference.
|Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Position||Probationary Officers (PO)/ Management Trainees (MT)|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online|
|Online Application Link||Click Here>>
|Preliminary Exam dates||12.10.2019, 13.10.2019, 19.10.2019 & 20.10.2019|
|Main Exam date||30.11.2019|
Find upcoming IBPS exam notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding IBPS PO IX Exam Notification 2019 logon to www.ibps.in. The information given above is based on IBPS CRP PO/MT IX Recruitment Notification.
- Note:- Some of the participating public sector banks are not yet reported PO/MT vacancies. Check IBPS website regularly for latest updates regarding vacancies. Some of the PSBs have announced zero vacancies. IBPS conducts common recruitment process for Probationary Officers to fill up PO vacancies in 20 Public Sector Banks. They are, Allahabad Bank, Andhra Bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank of Baroda, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Central Bank of India, Corporation Bank, Dena Bank, IDBI Bank, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab National Bank, Punjab & Sind Bank, Syndicate Bank, UCO Bank, Union Bank of India, United Bank of India and Vijaya Bank.
- Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors. Also we provide details regarding exam admit cards, answer keys and results. Moreover, you can find job categories like Bank Jobs (Co-operative Bank Jobs, RBI Jobs, SBI Jobs and IBPS Recruitment), Defence Jobs, Insurance Company Jobs, Post Office Jobs, SSC Notification, UPSC Notification and Railway Jobs (Metro Rail Jobs).