IBPS PO VIII Exam Notification 2018 – Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee – Common Recruitment (2019-20) – 4102 Vacancies – Apply online for CRP PO/MT VIII – Last date: 04.09.2018
Latest IBPS PO VIII Exam Notification 2018 – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) published notification for common recruitment of Probationary Officers (PO)/ Management Trainees (MT). IBPS announced 4102 vacancies for PO/MT recruitment for the year 2019-20. Candidates who have required qualification may apply online for the common recruitment process (CRP) of PO/MT at IBPS website. The Online registration has started from August 14, 2018 (14.08.2018). The Last date to submit the online application is September 04, 2018 (04.09.2018).
Before apply for CRP PO/MT VIII recruitment, candidates should ensure whether they satisfy the eligibility conditions given in the advertisement. Also be aware of exam scheme, exam syllabus, exam centres, selection process and application process from the advertisement. IBPS announced exam dates for preliminary examination and main examination. As per the announcement, preliminary exam will be held in October and main exam in November. Find detailed advertisement and online application link at the table shown at the bottom of this page.
IBPS conducts common recruitment process for Probationary Officers to fill up PO vacancies in 20 Public Sector Banks. They are, Allahabad Bank, Andhra Bank, Bank of Baroda, Bank of Baroda, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Central Bank of India, Corporation Bank, Dena Bank, IDBI Bank, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab National Bank, Punjab & Sind Bank, Syndicate Bank, UCO Bank, Union Bank of India, United Bank of India and Vijaya Bank.
Find upcoming IBPS exam notifications @ Recruitment Reader.
Bank-wise vacancy details as per IBPS PO VIII Exam Notification 2018
|Bank of India||965|
|Union Bank of India||519|
Note:- Some of the participating public sector banks are not yet reported PO/MT vacancies. Check IBPS website regularly for latest updates regarding vacancies. Some of the PSBs have announced zero vacancies.
Important details of IBPS PO/MT VIII Exam Notification 2018
- Lower age limit is 20 years.
- Upper age limit is 30 years.
- Date for age consideration is 01.08.2018.
- Reserved category candidates can claim for age relaxation.
- Any Degree from a recognized institute.
- Look into IBPS PO VIII notification for more details of qualification.
- Preliminary Examination (Online)
- Main Examination (Online)
Exam Scheme for Preliminary Examination:-
- English Language – 30 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude – 35 Marks
- Reasoning Ability – 35 Marks.
- Totally preliminary exam has 100 marks and 100 questions.
- Each question has one mark.
- Candidates are shortlisted based on the cutoff marks in each section.
Exam Scheme for Main Examination:-
- Reasoning & Computer Aptitude – 45 Questions, 60 Marks.
- General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness – 40 Questions, 40 Marks.
- English Language – 35 Questions, 40 Marks.
- Data Analysis & Interpretation – 35 Questions, 60 Marks.
- Totally 155 questions and 200 Marks.
- Finally Letter Writing & Essay, it comprises 25 marks.
Note:- There will be negative marks for wrong answers (0.25 Marks will be deducted for wrong answers).
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates, ₹ 100/- (Intimation Charges Only)
- For other candidates, ₹ 600/- (Application Fee + Intimation Charges)
- Fee can be paid through online modes like Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking,
IMPS and Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to apply online for IBPS PO/MT VIII Vacancies 2018-19
- Logon to IBPS website and then locate CRP PO/MT.
- In CRP PO/MT, select common recruitment process for PO/MT phase VIII.
- Then find advertisement and online application links.
- Read the advertisement completely and then apply online for the recruitment.
- Before apply online, scan photograph and signature to upload online.
- Complete the online application process and make fee payment successfully.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for your reference.
|Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Position||Probationary Officers (PO)/ Management Trainees (MT)|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online|
|Online Application Link||Apply Online>>|
|Preliminary Exam dates||13.10.2018, 14.10.2018, 20.10.2018 & 21.10.2018|
|Main Exam date||18.11.2018|
For more details regarding IBPS PO VIII Exam Notification 2018 logon to www.ibps.in. The information given above is based on IBPS PO/MT VIII Recruitment Notification.