ICFRE Technician Syllabus 2022 – Download ICFRE Technician Exam Pattern/ Syllabus PDF @ navodaya.gov.in
Latest ICFRE Technician Syllabus 2022 – Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE) has released written exam syllabus for the recruitment of Technician post. ICFRE has released notification for this post and announced vacancy. Candidates who have applied for the ICFRE Recruitment may download the written exam syllabus from the icfre.gov.in. Candidates can also download the exam syllabus and pattern from the link given below.
Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE) will announce exam date for this recruitment. ICFRE Selection process involves Written Test and Trade Test. The Written Test comprises questions from the subjects of General English, Mental Ability & Reasoning, Arithmetic and Basis Science. Exam will be conducted for 3 hours, 100 MCQ questions.
ICFRE Technician Syllabus 2022
|Mental Ability & Reasoning||20|
Note – Check detailed exam syllabus in ICFRE Technician Syllabus Official Notification.
Steps to download ICFRE Technician Syllabus
- Logon to ICFRE official website and then locate Recruitment page.
- In Recruitment, find notification for above said post.
- Read the advertisement carefully and check your eligibility.
- Candidates who have applied for the recruitment may download the exam pattern & Syllabus.
- Exam pattern and syllabus is available in the notification.
- Read the syllabus and prepare well for the exam.
|Organization||Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE)|
|Exam Pattern & Syllabus Link||<<Click Here>>
|Exam Notification||<<Click Here>>
- Find upcoming ICFRE Exam Syllabus notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding ICFRE Exam Syllabus 2022 logon to ICFRE. The information given above is based on the ICFRE official advertisement. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.