IIT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022 Notification – Non Teaching Staff – 27 Vacancies – Apply Online @ iitbbs.ac.in – Last date: 03.06.2022
Latest IIT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022 Notification – Indian Institute of Technology, Bhubaneswar has released recruitment notification for Non-Teaching Staffs. As per the Notice, IIT Bhubaneswar invites applications for the positions of Registrar, Deputy Registrar, Executive Engineer (Civil), Medical Officer, Assistant Registrar, Assistant Registrar (F&A), Security Officer, Assistant Public Relation Officer, Assistant Legal Officer, System Administrator, Network Administrator, Software Engineer, Assistant Sports Officer, Private Secretary, Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical), Hindi Translator, Physical Training Instructor, Web Developer, Assistant Security Officer, Staff Nurse and Junior Technician (System & Network).
IIT Bhubaneswar has announced 27 vacancies for these Non-Teaching Posts. Candidates who have eligibility as per IIT Bhubaneswar Advertisement may apply for the Non-Teaching Staff vacancies. Applications should be submitted via online mode @ iitbbs.ac.in. The Last date to submit the online application is on 03.06.2022. After submission of online application, candidates should submit the hard copy of online application form on or before 13.06.2022. Online application link will be disabled after the stipulated date and time. So, submit the online form on or before the last date.
Important details of IIT Bhubaneswar Recruitment Notification
- Upper age limit is 45 years.
- Registrar – Upper age limit is 57 years.
- Deputy Director – Upper age limit is 50 years.
- PS, JE, Hindi Translator, PTI, Web Developer, ASO & Staff Nurse – Upper age limit is 35 years.
- Junior Technician – Upper age limit is 32 years.
- Intermediate/ 10+2/ MBBS/ MBA/ CA/ ICWA/ FCA/ B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma/ Master Degree/ Bachelor Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized institute.
- 2 – 15 years of experience in relevant field.
- Candidates should remit an amount of Rs.500/-
- No fee for SC/ ST/ Ex-Serviceman/ Transgender/ Internal Candidates of IIT Bhubaneswar.
Online Application Procedure:-
First, candidates should go through the online application procedure given in the IIT Bhubaneswar advertisement. Also be aware of documents to be uploaded online from the advertisement. For communication purpose, candidates should have valid Email Address and Mobile Number. Submit the online application on or before 03.06.2022. After submission of online application, candidates should submit the hard copy of online application on or before the last date 13.06.2022 through Speed Post/ Courier.
How to apply for IIT Bhubaneswar Non-Teaching Recruitment
- Logon to IIT Bhubaneswar official website and then locate News & Updates.
- Find the advertisement and online application for above posts.
- Read the advertisement carefully and check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible then apply online for the jobs.
- Fill up the online application form completely and submit it.
- Send the hard copy of online application as per the procedure given in the advertisement.
|Organization||Indian Institute of Technology, Bhubaneswar|
|Application Mode||Online & Offline|
|Online Last Date||03.06.2022|
|Offline Last Date||13.06.2022|
|Advertisement Link||<<Click Here>>|
|Online Application Link||<<Click Here>>|
- Find upcoming IIT Bhubaneswar Recruitment notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding IIT Bhubaneswar Recruitment Notification 2022 logon to IIT Bhubaneswar official site. The information given above is based on the Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar official advertisement. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.