India Post GDS Online Recruitment 2022 Notification – Gramin Dak Sevaks – 38,926 Vacancies – Apply Online for India Post Office jobs @ indiapostgdsonline.gov.in – Last date: 05.06.2022
Latest India Post GDS Online Recruitment Notification 2022 – India Post invite application for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS). India Post has announced 38,926 vacancies for BPM/ ABPM/ Dak Sevak posts. Candidates who are eligible as per India Post GDS notification may apply online at GDS Online website (indiapostgdsonline.gov.in). The Last date to submit the online application is 05.06.2022. The Online Application Link has been activated from 02.05.2022.
- Latest Update:- India Post has released shortlisted candidates list for GDS Recruitment for all circle. Link to download GDS results is given at the table shown below.
Before apply for India Post GDS recruitment, applicants should check their eligibility. So read the advertisement carefully and particularly check the eligibility conditions in the advertisement. Also be aware of job profile, job requirement, compensation, selection process and application process from the advertisement. Selected candidates will get salary of Rs.12,000 for BPM and Rs.10,000 for ABPM/ Dak Sevak. India Post will disable the online application link after the stipulated date and time. So, submit the online form on or before the last date.
Important details of India Post GDS Online Recruitment Notification
- Minimum age limit is 18 years.
- Maximum age limit is 40 years.
- Look into India Post notification for age relaxation details.
- Candidates should have passed 10th standard.
- Candidate should have studied the local language.
- Basic computer Knowledge.
- Merit List.
- Application fee is Rs.100.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female/ Trans-women.
- Fee can be paid through online modes/ at any Head Post Office.
Online Application Procedure:-
First, candidates should go through the online application procedure given in the Department of Post advertisement. Also be aware of documents to be uploaded online from the advertisement. For communication purpose, candidates should have valid Email Address and Mobile Number. If Photograph, Signature and certificates of candidates are required for online registration then scan those documents in prescribed format (Prescribed sizes and memory).
How to apply for India Post GDS Online Vacancies 2022
- Logon to India Post website and find Opportunity –> notification.
- In Notification, find advertisement for above said posts.
- Read the advertisement completely and then apply online for GDS Recruitment.
- Complete the online application form and make fee payment successfully.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for reference.
|Position||Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM) & Dak Sevak|
|Category||Post Office Jobs|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online|
|Advertisement Link||<<Click Here>>|
Find upcoming India Post GDS Online Recruitment notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding India Post GDS Online Recruitment Notification 2022 logon to India Post official site. The information given above is based on the India Post official advertisement.
- Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors. Also we provide details regarding exam admit cards, answer keys and results. Moreover, you can find job categories like Bank Jobs (Co-operative Bank Jobs, RBI Jobs, SBI Jobs and IBPS Recruitment), Defence Jobs, Insurance Company Jobs, Post Office Jobs, SSC Notification, UPSC Notification and Railway Jobs (Metro Rail Jobs).