India Post GDS Results 2022 – Gramin Dak Sevaks – 38,926 Vacancies – Check Shortlisted Candidates List @ indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
Latest India Post GDS Results 2022 – India Post (Department of Post) has released shortlisted candidates list for GDS Recruitment based on the Application submitted by candidates.Previously, Postal Department released notification for the recruitment of BPM/ ABPM/ Dak Sevak posts and announced 38,926 vacancies for the post in 23 Postal Circles. For the recruitment, India Post invited applications from eligible candidates and received so many applications for the recruitment. Based on the applications received from the candidates, Department of Post has shortlisted candidates for Document Verification.
Candidates are requested to check the shortlisted candidates list on the India Post GDS Online website. India Post has released postal wise shortlisted candidates lists. The Postal Circles are, Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, North East, Odisha, Punjab, Rajasthan, Tamilnadu, Telangana, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand and West Bengal. Candidates are requested to see their divisional head for document verification on or before 05.07.2022.
Steps to download India Post GDS Shortlisted Candidates List 2022
- Logon to India Post GDS Online website.
- Find Shortlisted candidates link for GDS Online Engagement.
- Then find Shortlisted candidates link for all 23 postal circles.
- Click the postal circles link and find shortlisted candidates list.
- Shortlisted candidates get ready for the next level of recruitment.
|Organization||India Post (Department of Post)|
|Position||BPM/ ABPM/ Dak Sevak|
|Last date for DV||05.07.2022|
|Shortlisting Status Link||<<Click Here>>|
- Find upcoming India Post GDS Results notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding India Post GDS Results logon to indiapostgdsonline.gov.in. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.