India Post Recruitment Notification 2020 – BPM, ABPM & GDS – 6538 Vacancies – Apply online
Latest India Post Recruitment Notification 2020 – India Postal Department/ Post Office invites applications for the position of Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) and Dak Sevaks. India Post Office has announced 6538 vacancies for these posts in Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Jammu Kashmir Postal Circles. Among 6538 vacancies, 2834 vacancies are announced for Madhya Pradesh Postal Circle, 3262 vacancies for Rajasthan Postal Circle and 442 vacancies are announced for Jammu & Kashmir Postal Circle. Candidates who have eligibility as per India Post Notification may apply online for GDS vacancies at www.appost.in/gdsonline.
The Last date to submit application for Jammu & Kashmir Postal Circle is 05.08.2020, Rajasthan Postal Circle is 21.07.2020 and Madhya Pradesh Circle is 14.07.2020. Before apply for the GDS Vacancies, candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria given in the advertisement. Also be aware of detailed vacancies, compensation, selection process and application process from the advertisement.
Important details of India Post Recruitment Notification 2020
- Lower age limit is 18 years.
- Upper age limit is 40 years.
- Reserved category candidates can claim for age relaxation.
- Tenth standard.
- Knowledge in computer and Local Language.
- Look into India Post GDS advertisement for more details of qualification.
- Automatic Generated Merit List
- Candidates should remit an amount of ₹100/- .
- No fee for SC, ST, Female/ Trans-Woman and PWD candidates.
- Fee can be paid through online or offline modes.
First, candidates should go through the online application procedure given in the advertisement. Also be aware of documents to be uploaded online from the advertisement. For communication purpose, candidates should have valid Email Address and Mobile Number. If Photograph, Signature and certificates of candidates are required for online registration then scan those documents in prescribed format (Prescribed sizes and memory).
How to apply for Post Office GDS Recruitment 2020
- Logon to appost.in/gdsonline website and then click vacancies against above mentioned circles.
- Download the advertisement and read it completely.
- First register yourself in Registration link.
- Then apply online with the registration details.
- Complete the online application process and make payment successfully.
- Finally take a printout of online application for your reference.
|Organization||India Postal Department/ Post Offce|
|Position||Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) & Dak Sevaks|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan & Jammu Kashmir|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online/ Offline|
|Category||Post Office Jobs|
|Last date for Jammu & Kashmir||05.08.2020
|Last date for Rajasthan||21.07.2020
|Last date for Madhya Pradesh||14.07.2020
|Advertisement & Online Application Link||Click Here>>
Find upcoming India Post recruitment notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding India Post Recruitment Notification 2020 logon to www.indiapost.gov.in. The information given above is based on the Uttarakhand Postal Department official advertisement.
- Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors. Also we provide details regarding exam admit cards, answer keys and results. Moreover, you can find job categories like Bank Jobs (Co-operative Bank Jobs, RBI Jobs, SBI Jobs and IBPS Recruitment), Defence Jobs, Insurance Company Jobs, Post Office Jobs, SSC Notification, UPSC Notification and Railway Jobs (Metro Rail Jobs).